“Excellent Stay, amazing service! ” 5 of 5 stars

You added Mia Resort Nha Trang to your Saves list
Mia Resort Nha Trang
4.5 of 5 Resort   |   Bai Dong, Cam Hai Dong, Cam Lam, Nha Trang, Vietnam   |
Ranked #1 of 117 Hotels in Nha Trang
“Excellent Stay, amazing service! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I spent 2 nights at Mia Resort with my wife for our "honeymoon". From arrival to departure, everything was perfect.

We were welcomed with a nice sugar cane juice and the room was beautifully decorated with a little bottle of sparkling awaiting us! All the staff were really kind.
We had the beautiful room 208 with stunning ocean view!

On the second day we decided to stay in the resort and enjoyed the spa and swimming pool.

We had a really nice dinner at Sandals. We chose the special fusion set menu and were really surprised. We loved the salmon, King fish and desserts. Compliments to the chef and his team.

When we went back to the room, turn down amenities were waiting for us, nice touch.

Finally we got a late check out without even asking for it when the nice Russian lady (I think she is the guest relation manager, sorry I cannot remember her name) learned that our flight was in the late afternoon!
If you are looking to relax this is the perfect place to stay!
Thanks Mia team!

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I spent 5 glorious nights in the beach villa. Right from the time that I was picked up from the airport (friendly driver and there was a refreshingly cold and scented towel and bottle of water waiting for me in the vehicle) to my last day at the resort I My room was not ready when I arrived due to a maintenance issue so I was made comfortable and provided with a complimentary lunch.

The beach villa is perfect - I highly recommend it!!!! It is located on the beach with easy access to the restaurant, the beach and the main pool and of course there is your own private plunge pool, hammock, outdoor living area and outside shower with easy access from the beach.

The little touches make the resort extra special. Scented oils in the room, biscuits and chocolates delivered to the room each evening, good quality potions and lotions and printed weather updates.

The staff were fantastic. It felt that there were 50 staff per guest (a slight exaggeration but you get the point). They were friendly and professional and genuinely wanted to make my stay perfect.

The food too was perfect. There was a huge selection at brekky - fresh and different options. It became my favourite meal of the day.

If you want a break from pure luxury there is a free shuttle bus that goes into Nha Trang several times per day.

I highly recommend Mia Resort. You will come away relaxed, pampered and ready to face the world once again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the 2nd time Ive been to Mia Resort and am aiming for a yearly stay.. The resort is beautiful,very modern and fantastic architecture.. the day spa is out of this world,I had a treatment every day and found the staff to be most professional,caring and discreet...I love Mia Resort,its brilliant for a restorative break.. Thanks Cindy and all of her highly professional staff for once again buffing me to perfection...

Room Tip: the villas are the ultimate..
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled solo
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Just spent last weekend at Mia Resort, having lived previously in Vietnam for 6 years but having never visited Nha Trang we decided to give it a whirl we didn't want to go to the usual Anamandara, six senses Vin pearl, so we asked some friends and colleagues and there was a resounding agreement that Mia Resort was excellent, We booked a 2 bedroom Cliff Side Suite which was huge, 2 identical bedrooms with Kingsized beds, a massive bathroom and outdoor shower, the Living Dining room is bigger than an apartment we lived in in HK ha ha
The pool and deck area outside was simply stunning, the view was just breathtaking and it reminds me why i loved living in Vietnam, i never get bored at looking at the beauty of this country, Nha Trang is quickly becoming the up and coming place in VN and you can see this by the amount of construction heading in and out the airport.
The staff were excellent and the restaurant was very diverse, though i stuck to Vietnamese food which was excellent, The beach was beautiful powder sand and is spotless as its private.
Cant wait to return

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at Mia for 5 nights for our honeymoon in December. From the moment we arrived, we were in paradise! You are greeted warmly by the staff, check-in is swift and before you know it, you are being taken to your home away from home. We chose to stay in a cliff top villa and it was so impressive! Everything you need is provided-even after sun lotion! The room was more than adequate for our stay and we loved the little surprises left in the evening. The staff look happy to work there and everyone says hello. The food and cocktails were reasonably priced and delicious, but do take advantage of the free shuttle into Nha Trang to sample a local restaurant and get a feel for the town. Like other reviewers before me, I'd definitely say once you head into Nha Trang, you'll want to race straight back to Mia. The service is outstanding, the ambience is wonderful and you'll never want to leave. Thanks Mia for giving us the perfect honeymoon stay. We'll be back!!!

Room Tip: Splash out on a clifftop room- you won't regret it!
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Well what can I say apart from just perfect, the staff the location the views and the food, no wonder its rated as number one. The only advice I will give you if you wanted to get a room, make sure you get a beach front room as you will have your own plunge pool and the most amazing view in the morning, the sun rise over the ocean. The managers and staff made sure our stay was just perfect. The food, we had the fusion menu and to say the food was great is an understatement. The chef, Ameel is only 26 and you could tell he has so much passion for food by the combination of flavors. Also the South Africa restaurant manager with passion for good food and good wine, she recommended the best wines with the food and ensured that our stay and dinning experience was just perfect. You can tell that all the staff really care about this place and I would recommend this place to all my friends visiting Nha Trang. The location is a bit of a drive from the city centre but believe me you are not missing anything, the crowds and also the traffic, I would recommend to take the complimentary shuttle bus there just to experience the city but believe me you will be rushing to go back to the hotel as its beautiful, peaceful and just amazing. I would recommend to try the on the beach dinning experience as it is so romantic and also the wine recommendation, also stay in room 304 its just amazing, definitely will go back.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My title review is the MRNT
Mia Resort Nha Trang
Well where do we start
Got picked up at airport and drove the scenic new road to paradise
On arrival we received a cool drink and a warm welcome.
What a start to a week in paradise.
We stayed at the cliff top villas number 507 with the infinity pool and ocean view.
The sight of fishing vessels night and day at the squid fishery with their lights on was like Christmas lights as many as 50-60 each night . They competed with the Stars in the sky.
The Restaraunt called Sandals was superb with breakfast all you could eat and very healthy food. I only ate morning and evening as not fit for any lunch . The evening meals I stuck to had the Vietnamese theme and the infusion of flavours are still with me .
All the staff were very helpful considerate friendly and polite .
Topping the bill was Cindy and Thon the pool boy they went out of their way to make my vacation
a unforgettable experience.
This resort was a 11 out of 10 for my wife and I

Room Tip: Suggest the Cliftop villas Not cheap but value for money . You only live once .
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Mia Resort Nha Trang? Share your experiences!