We had a beach front room with private pool. facilities in the room is excellent and service to match from a luxury hotel. other than relax and enjoy the resort there is a shuttle bus to nha trang at 0930, 1400 and 1800 with returns at 1000 and 1430. You can stock up on cheap beers and snacks there rather than use the hotels. the 2 hour cookery course was really good as was the traditional music and dancing in the evening. food was very good. expect to pay 10 to 15 pounds for an evening meal. nha trang is very russian (used to be a naval base nearby) but is good for a few hours and a cheap lunch.
- Also Known As:
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mia Resort Nha Trang is a stunning new 5 star resort nestled in a quiet bay on the beautiful coastline of Khan Hoa Province in Vietnam. Designed and built on eco-friendly principles, our boutique property comprises of just 50 rooms and villas set in lush, manicured gardens. All accommodations feature spacious, light-filled interiors, natural materials and sea views. There are two restaurants on site serving Vietnamese and western dishes made from the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. The simply brilliant Xanh Spa offers some of the best Spa treatments in Vietnam, with a huge range of options for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mia Resort Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.