I really enjoyed our stay here. Our little villa was gorgeous. Just a few steps away from a beautiful beach with a view of some hills and fishing boats. The service was excellent from start to finish.
If I were being super critical I would say I did find the mood music constantly playing in the pool, restaurant and shuttles tiresome fairly quickly and the pool could have been a bit larger and deeper. Since writhing else was so good these things really didn't matter.
- Also Known As:
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mia Resort Nha Trang is a stunning new 5 star resort nestled in a quiet bay on the beautiful coastline of Khan Hoa Province in Vietnam. Designed and built on eco-friendly principles, our boutique property comprises of just 50 rooms and villas set in lush, manicured gardens. All accommodations feature spacious, light-filled interiors, natural materials and sea views. There are two restaurants on site serving Vietnamese and western dishes made from the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. The simply brilliant Xanh Spa offers some of the best Spa treatments in Vietnam, with a huge range of options for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mia Resort Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.