The only problem with our stay at this splendid Resort was that we only reserved 3 nights! From the moment we arrived at the Resort to our departure we were pampered...and loved every minute of it! Breakfasts were delicious, the accommodation was amazing and the service was second to none! If relaxation, delightful staff providing impeccable service is what you're after, then Mia Resort is what you're looking for! No matter what department the staff work in, from grounds maintenance to servicing staff to Management, everyone acknowledged us by name and a warm hello at every opportunity. Cindy, Guest Relations Manager, and Louis, General Manager, have done an incredible job of staff training and provide the hands-on example to the staff of how to be warm, courteous and gracious while exceeding the expectations of guests.
- Also Known As:
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel
- Mia Resort Nha Trang Hotel Nha Trang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mia Resort Nha Trang is a stunning new 5 star resort nestled in a quiet bay on the beautiful coastline of Khan Hoa Province in Vietnam. Designed and built on eco-friendly principles, our boutique property comprises of just 50 rooms and villas set in lush, manicured gardens. All accommodations feature spacious, light-filled interiors, natural materials and sea views. There are two restaurants on site serving Vietnamese and western dishes made from the freshest, locally sourced ingredients. The simply brilliant Xanh Spa offers some of the best Spa treatments in Vietnam, with a huge range of options for the whole family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mia Resort Nha Trang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.