I have never written a review for anything before but feel compelled to do so in this instance
We spent 8 wonderful days here during a 2 week visit to Vietnam, the whole experience was just perfect, and we would certainly struggle to find any fault at all. We were greeted at the pier by the resort management (Zok & Ursula) and our butler Mai. We were made to feel very welcome and driven in a little golf cart to our amazing Hill Rock Villa, which was just superb, set high up in the tree canopy and completely private, shielded from passers by and prying eyes it was exactly what we hoped for and more!
All the staff were extremely courteous at all times and made us feel like we were the most important people there. Our butler Mai was amazing, We'd chosen the discreet service but we knew she was available if we needed anything, she organised all our excursions and was there to greet us when ever we were at the restaurant and to check that we were happy.
It's also great that the management integrate with the guests, it would be so easy like many resorts for them to sit in their office all day, but not here both Zok and Ursula were very chatty and caring whenever we 'bumped' into them.
The surroundings are amazing with well kept gardens and lots of pretty wildlife, butterflies, lizards and a plethora of birds, simply walking around the chefs garden will give you plenty to see.
The food is plentiful and right up there with Michelin starred establishments, head chef Matthew has got the menu just right, with so much variety you are guaranteed not to get bored, the buffet nights are brilliant giving you opportunity to try food from different parts of the world, I would certainly recommend full board so you can take full advantage...!
The attention to detail is also very impressive, we had a personalised Villa sign at the end of our path waiting for us when we arrived. We also celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary during our stay and Mai made sure that we had a nice private table in the restaurant, the table was decorated, and we also had a handmade wooden plaque engraved with congratulations on the table, this she organised off her own back which was extremely sweet and most unexpected.
We had gone with the intention of simply doing nothing but decided to take a private afternoon cruise on one of the traditional wooden boats the resort have, this I would recommend as you get to see the full beauty of the bay, the guide will tailor the trip depending on what you wish to see. The coastal walk to the waterfall is also a must, our guide for both trips Nguyen was very knowledgeable and made the trips even more pleasurable.
I would recommend this resort to anyone, you will not be disappointed..!
- Also Known As:
- An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas Hotel
- An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas Hotel Nha Trang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the ultimate and unique experience at An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas. Situated in the picturesque Ninh Van Bay, An Lam Villas will indulge you with exquisite food, flawless service and its stunning white sand beach. Soak up the surrounding environment of tropical forests and mountains studded with massive granite boulders looking out over the SouthChina Sea. Slip away with a gourmet hamper or indulge with a therapeutic spa treatment - it’s all about peace, privacy, and the ultimate holiday in authentic Vietnamese style luxury.Nha Trang City is located 300 km East of Ho Chi Ming Ciy and 25 minutes by car from the Nha Ttrang airport. An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas are located 10 minutes away from Nha Trang by speed boat. An Lam Villasserenityare on the lay side of Ninh Van Bay, with the Ocean in front of the resort and protected by beautiful hills and vegetation behind the villas.The An Lam Villas welcoming sala and pontoon is located 16km north of Nha Trang city centre. Here you will be met by our speedboat which will whisk to away to An Lam Villas, a leisurely 8 minute boat ride away. If you are arriving in Nha Trang, our hosts will greet you at Cam Ranh airport, 35kms south of Nha Trang, where they will assist you with your luggage, and bring you to the An Lam Villas welcome sala. The cost of transfers are included in your room ratesWith a total of 35 private pool villas, our Beach and Lagoon Front Villas are set in exclusive, private locations with stunning views over the lagoon and Ninh Van Bay. An open plan layout is designed to take full advantage of the spectacular views and create an inviting indoor/outdoor ambience. Set into the rainforest our elevated andprivate Hill Rock Villas offer tree-filtered ocean views. The three storey layout provides a spacious sleeping area with king size bed set in the tree canopy; a large entertaining deck and living area where you can enjoy a private dinner cooked by your personal chef; and a substantial bathroom on the lower level. While you feel a million miles away from reality, we do not want you to compromise on comfort. Each villa has a personalised intimacy butler service to attend to your every whim, while rooms are fitted out with every modern convenience including ipod docking stations, wireless internet and high definition televisions. For those who want to forget about technology – you can wile away the hours in your hammock or sun lounge and discover how quickly you can adapt to the life of a true epicure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.