We love Vietnam and have travelled there many times. In the past we have stayed at resorts that have been managed by TJ and he has always managed to put together a team of people who are excited about what they do and provide great service.
An Lam fits this bill and them some.
We stayed here for 9 nights, which may we say, was not enough.
After a short boat trip we we were met by a group of people who welcomed us and we were then shown to our Hill Top Villa, which was just like luxury living in a tree house. We had a wonderful view of the bay from our bedroom window, we thought we were in heaven
This resort is beautiful, the views from the resturaunt and the main pool are spectacular and while the photos you see are good the real thing is so much better.
It is however the service that is provided by all who work here that make this place very special.
We had an issue with our airconditioner in our villa, and did not want to move as the villa was so beautiful, they tried to fix this for us but the problem could not be solved easily so Lei upgraded us to a Lagoon Villa, which was spectacular, for the inconvenience they gave us a BBQ dinner on the pool deck, unfortunately it rained heavly that night so this was relocated with in the resturaunt. This was unexpected but a testement as to what lengths they will go to to ensure that there guests are thoroughly spoilt.
The BBQ was so good we did organise another night (with no rain) on the pool deck, we had our own waiter and cook and Chef Briony popped over to say 'Hi' and check that all was well. It was almost a full moon, the water lapping at the rocks, great food, just heaven.
We would like to thank Ketih and Lei who helped make our stay very special. Briony, we miss our evening chats on the sofa at happy hour (and the Mojito's). Thank you for the wonderful food and service you provided within the resturaunt and the stories behind the food.
The resturaunt staff Daniel, Binh, Tam and all the others who provided not only great service but lots of laughs and good conversation.
Special thanks need to go to our butler Duc, who went out of her way to make sure we were looked after discreetly, even arriving at the spa with umbrellas after our treatments because it was raining and she did not want us to get wet.
The housekeeping was discreet, our room was always made up when we were at breakfast and the turn down service at night was done when we were at dinner. It is all of these things that made the holiday special for us.
We missed you on this trip TJ, hope to catch you on our return visit, but you have a wonderful team of people who exceded our expectaions. This was our first vist to An lam but won't be out last. See you all next year.
Sue & Malcolm
- Also Known As:
- An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas Hotel Nha Trang
- An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the ultimate and unique experience at An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas. Situated in the picturesque Ninh Van Bay, An Lam Villas will indulge you with exquisite food, flawless service and its stunning white sand beach. Soak up the surrounding environment of tropical forests and mountains studded with massive granite boulders looking out over the SouthChina Sea. Slip away with a gourmet hamper or indulge with a therapeutic spa treatment - it’s all about peace, privacy, and the ultimate holiday in authentic Vietnamese style luxury.Nha Trang City is located 300 km East of Ho Chi Ming Ciy and 25 minutes by car from the Nha Ttrang airport. An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas are located 10 minutes away from Nha Trang by speed boat. An Lam Villasserenityare on the lay side of Ninh Van Bay, with the South China Sea in front of the resort and protected by beautiful hills and vegetation behind the villas.The An Lam Villas welcoming sala and pontoon is located 16km north of Nha Trang city centre. Here you will be met by our speedboat which will whisk to away to An Lam Villas, a leisurely 8 minute boat ride away. If you are arriving in Nha Trang, our hosts will greet you at Cam Ranh airport, 35kms south of Nha Trang, where they will assist you with your luggage, and bring you to the An Lam Villas welcome sala. The cost of transfers are included in your room ratesWith a total of 35 private pool villas, our Beach and Lagoon Front Villas are set in exclusive, private locations with stunning views over the lagoon and Ninh Van Bay. An open plan layout is designed to take full advantage of the spectacular views and create an inviting indoor/outdoor ambience. Set into the rainforest our elevated andprivate Hill Rock Villas offer tree-filtered ocean views. The three storey layout provides a spacious sleeping area with king size bed set in the tree canopy; a large entertaining deck and living area where you can enjoy a private dinner cooked by your personal chef; and a substantial bathroom on the lower level. While you feel a million miles away from reality, we do not want you to compromise on comfort. Each villa has a personalised intimacy butler service to attend to your every whim, while rooms are fitted out with every modern convenience including ipod docking stations, wireless internet and high definition televisions. For those who want to forget about technology – you can wile away the hours in your hammock or sun lounge and discover how quickly you can adapt to the life of a true epicure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your An Lam Ninh Van Bay Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.