“Staff were lovely and totally attentive” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Entertaining clients, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Since our opening 3 years ago, Yên's Restaurant has offered Traditional Vietnamese Cuisine (with a modern touch)to our customers. Our intense focus at offering excellent service, great atmosphere and utmost quality meals have brought us many praises by our regular patrons, guide books and tourists alike. Come visit us to enjoy of genuine brand of hospitality and see yourself why we have been in the Top Restaurant of Nha Trang on Tripadvisor since our opening. Don't hesitate to contact our team to reserve a table (or any other special request) at Yên's Restaurant; our team is at your service!NEW AT YÊN'S RESTAURANT: Live music, 3 nights of guitar and violin and 4 nights of traditional Vietnamese music. It never been so good to come to Yên's!
Destin, Florida
“Staff were lovely and totally attentive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Staff were lovely and totally attentive, accommodating and helpful. Only improvement would be to shut down the dreadful 'karaoke' resonating around outside between the screaming children from next door! Seriously though, highly recommended and once again in Vietnam amazing value for money. Go and enjoy your selves, you won;t be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty, great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

The food was delicious, my claypot pork was so tender it was falling apart on my chopsticks. For budget travellers it's worth mentioning that most meals were around the £3 mark, but it was worth it, and you can get some things for less. The atmosphere was very friendly and all sorts of people, couples, families, groups eating there - we had no trouble getting seated so I guess it's maybe just luck!

• Visited July 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Vietnamese cuisine with a modern interpretation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

In reality when reading the previous reviews of Yen's Restaurant, another on the same theme is perhaps a little redundant. Its good, the food is good, the service is good...its just good and perhaps that's all you need to know. On analysis I just don't know how to categorize Yen's take on Vietnamese staples, is it traditional with quality ingredients? Is it a modern take with a western pallete in mind? I know what its not, it certainly isn't the average day to day street food that you can find on any street in any district in Vietnam, it is so much better. Yen's Chefs and staff would blend so easily into some of the finest eateries in Sydney, SIngapore or even Tokyo, and yet here they are in a back street in the trashier backpacker area of Nha Trang, what a surprise.

I feel somewhat guilty after my visit, I was just wandering around the streets looking for a meal in the standard shorts, sweaty T shirt and sand encrusted thongs (flip flops for you non-Australians) when I just took a blind chance.....from my first bite, I just felt I should have been a little better dressed to compliment the food, but that's not what Yen's demands, its relaxed, unpretentious and just down right friendly, you just get the feeling that its just the food that matters and that it should be enjoyed simply and by anyone regardless of the size of your wallet, or your postcode.....and I did, every bite of it.

Visited July 2013
Yen_nhatrang, Owner at Nha Hang Yen's Restaurant, responded to this review, July 30, 2013
Sir,

This is the most accurate review of what we want to project as a restaurant. You have described my feelings entirely. Some would argue that some street restaurants can have better specialities, they would be right, but overall if you don't have the time to find them, I think our restaurant capture the spirit of it. Thank you!

Yên and the team at Yên's Restaurant
3/2A Tran Quang Khai
Nha Trang City
London, United Kingdom
“Very good Vietnamese cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was recommended to us by our hotel, and so we were totally taken by surprise by this gem.

We ordered the spring rolls, and the waiter showed us how to roll them properly, and later found out the recipe of the sauce for me. We had spare rib clay pot and beef luk lak. They were both really tasty, not at all greasy.

On our second night in Nha Trang, we decided to book to go in a bit earlier. The staff were great even though I was fussy about changing tables (our table the second night wasn't as good as the first in spite of the reservation) and the food was again of an excellent standard.

Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
“Lives up to the hype”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Great value and great tasting food with excellent service. Just make sure you book ahead as it was busy even at low season.

• Visited June 2013