“The perfect hotel in quiet Nha Trang” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 108 hotels in Nha Trang
Melbourne, Australia
“The perfect hotel in quiet Nha Trang”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

The Sheraton and the Beach Club restaurant (about 2km walk) really are the highlights of Nha Trang. We hardly wanted to leave this beautiful hotel after enjoying its amazing buffet breakfast, gorgeous pool, and generously-sized rooms. The hotel will also organize competitively-priced tours and activities for you - the mud baths they recommended on a rainy day were a lot of fun!

Room Tip: Purchase a deal that includes breakfast with your room - it is well worth it.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
MarcomSheratonNT, Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Dear “Sophie212 ”,

Greeting from Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel.

Thank you very much for those kind words and for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. Our team is happy and proud to hear that you’ve had an great stay with us.

We hope that you will visit us again in the near future.

Warm Regards.

739 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed in this hotel's room facing to the beach, it's really wonderful view during sunrise & sunset in clear weather.
Hotel is perfect, located at relaxing place, room service is good and food are amazing.
It's recommend place to stay for family holiday...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hello “Albertus H ”,

At Sheraton we believe life is better when shared, thank you for sharing your great stay experience on Tripadvisor. We are very happy that you’ve enjoyed your stay with us.

Hanoi, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed this hotel for 2 nights on early November. The stay at Sheraton was the highlight of our trip to Nha Trang. Besides the wonderful restaurant and well-furnished room, We were impressed by great cares from staffs of this hotel. It was truly what we could expect from 5-star hotel. They were professional and did their work well.. At every corner, they, esp. the door men, welcomed us with great smiles and willingly helpd us with even small things. When we took a cab, the door men always checked if the driver cheated or ripped off us or not. Breakfast at the 1st floor main restaurant was very satisfactory, we really enjoyed food. View from our room was great and beds were comfy. seems every room has different squares, even in the same category. Private beach was not that crowded, so we fully relaxed ourselves. Just short walk from the hotel, good shopping mall, Nha Trang Center, is located. easy to buy goodies you need.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
MarcomSheratonNT, Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Hello “happywanderer94 ”,

Thanks so much for you review and the praise for our team who assisted you throughout your stay, we will share your feedback with the team.

Europe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

W stayed here in the Junior suite with the club lounge services.
Great, big, modern and very clean room. The service was great, room service top, the club lounge very helpfull and always ready to help where they could.
I can only say, don't doubt, just go.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Hello “happywanderer94 ”,

Glasgow, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

After travelling from Ho Chi Minh city which had taken its toll on us, the distance from the airport at Nha Trang to the Sheraton was long. On arrival the Sheraton looked well placed- next to the beach, and the lobby looked lovely and extravagant. We were extremely disappointed however with service straight from the start. Our bags were taken off us and we were told to check in- we were asked to pay a great amount of money which we were eventually told was optional if we wanted a pre paid tab. Then we were matter of factly told (with no apologies) that our room would be ready in two hours we could relax at the pool. As my partner and I do not complain we walked away jet lagged and half an hour realised that the time was 4:30pm (check out is 12pm I believe so why 4 hours later was a room not ready). We went back to the reception and explained we had done lots of travelling two hours was not acceptable and were told to take things out our suitcase and wash in the gym...! The lady at the desk found it difficult to understand what our issue was and we eventually asked for a manager as two hours waiting was unacceptable. After waiting the receptionist returned without a manager and asked a fellow receptionist to talk to us. Eventually we got a room in the next 5 minutes (how this happened when no rooms had been available for 2 hours I don't know!) and the manager appeared only to say your room is ready no apology!
Location- The beach is nice but 8 parasols is ridiculous for such a large scale hotel and the sun is too hot to relax with one! Also as the whole strip is lined with high rise building there is not sun in the afternoon. The pool has been built so that it receives no sunlight after 1/2pm? So again not a place to enjoy the sun. Nearby the hotel many other high rise hotels are being built which is not a pretty sight and there are not bars/ restaurants next door they are about a 10 minute brisk walk away which we didn't mind.

Hotel- the altitude bar makes out to be very high class - the highest bar in Nha Trang however when we arrived people were in swimming wear at 10pm and as much as I love children there were about 20 unattended toddlers one who I knocked over as they ran around and are not looked after by their parents. I hate to see children not being looked after! Staff did nothing about this and children had smashed glasses while parents watched staff run about mad to clean it up! I couldn't relax while worrying for other people's children! Again children being allowed to run mad at breakfast was another issue when there are hot drinks around. Staff watched as children ran along the headrests of seats screaming and nearly falling while people had their breakfast and parents and staff continued as if it wasn't happening (might I point out that other customers actually were saying how shocked they were). The rooms were very small and I'd say plain apart from the glass bathroom and sea view. Whoever cleaned my room took down the washing line I left my clothes to dry on and one of my bikinis dripped and stained all my other clothes... I didn't complain because I felt that the staff at reception were unapproachable since day 1. On leaving the hotel I was given a bill to pay for snacks I had not eaten in my room which my partner went up and showed the manager and phone calls made to somewhere in Vietnam that I did not make which we're said to have been made that morning when I was in my room?? I was told okay that is fine and my billed was zero'd with no questions made which I found suspicious.

Overall the best part was leaving the hotel to see the true Nha Trang by moped and the nearby night market.

When returning to the UK I made a complaint which I was asked to elaborate on and have received no reply since then. I will never return and have been put off Sheraton hotels! This hotel is far to high rise, badly run, badly designed and the only good thing was the breakfast. For the money they charge I would rather go to a resort to experience real peace and proper treatment!

• Stayed July 2012
MarcomSheratonNT, General Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear MH

Please accept our sincere apologies that we did not meet your expectations during your stay and that we did not follow up with an apology or a solution, as we take feedback seriously please send your complaint to reservations.nhatrang@sheraton.com and I will personally revert to you.

Rest assured we will conduct a full investigation as to why the room was not ready on arrival. In relation to the beach please note that it is a public beach and that we only have a license for 10 umbrellas and 20 sun lounges.

In relation to Altitude, I appreciate your feedback as there is a dress code and children are only permitted if well behaved, I will address this with the food and beverage team, due to cultural differences and out of respect for elders our associates do not always feel comfortable reprimanding other people’s children.

Once again we do apologise that we did not meet your expectations and that the team did not make you feel welcome, we appreciate your feedback so that we can improve on our shortfalls

Regards
Copenhagen, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

This hotel has everything you need, its located in a perfect relaxing city. The private cooking classes with their private chef are amazing, their private sightseeing tours where you get exclusive insight in private family business. The spa, the location, roomservice, the view, the atmosphere.
The sky bare isn't as interesting as in ho chi min, - but their pool definately makes up for that.

Lovely stay, would definately do it again..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
MarcomSheratonNT, Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Hello “CarinaMaj ”,

Warm greetings from Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel & Spa.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have already shared your compliments with the team; you can imagine that they are always excited and happy to receive such positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Stay Connected and Warm Regards.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

Overall, our experience at the Sheraton Nha Trang was excellent.

The view from the room was beautiful. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the furnishings were elegant. There were a couple minor issues with the shower and there was a bit of noise from repairs on other floors on occasion (only during the daytime, mind you). We had to call to get our fridge plugged in properly too. The staff were always courteous and helpful.

The location was wonderful, just a guided stroll across the road to a private part of the beach. And the shopping centre was only a block away too. The beach, while beautiful, doesn't have great waves and the sand was quite coarse.

The restaurant gave a wide variety of food for the breakfast buffet as well as dinner. It proved cheaper to eat at the restaurant than one of the dodgy seafood restaurants over the bridge one night, once you added on the cost of the taxis.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
MarcomSheratonNT, Manager at Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Hello “oboh11 ”,

The Team.

Been to Sheraton Nha Trang Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!