“Good American steaks” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 272 Restaurants in Nha Trang
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Sandefjord, Norway
“Good American steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Very american, the steak was very good. Nice change from the local food. A bit more expensive than the local Places.

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Rude and entitled staff during lunch”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

I came here for lunch one day, and had to leave without ordering any food because of the absolute rudeness of one of the service staff members (the woman who works the day shift).

So I walk in... and chose a seat by the entrance and she asked me to move for no absolute reason. There were only two other people in the restaurant. The place easily sits dozens and had many empty tables. She said something about how the owners were coming and they NEEDED that table. Fine, whatever--I moved.

Then, I told her I waiting for a friend who would be arriving in 10 minutes, and she turned really sour for no reason! Nasty looks, ignoring my request for a menu, the works... it almost felt like she was doing ME a service by giving me food. That's not how it works. I can understand if the restaurant was full and they needed the empty tables for other customers, but it was a hot, slow, and post-lunch hour. What's the rush?

Anyway, after a while of being ignored (EVEN after making eye contact and going up to her), I said screw it and left. I'm not sure what her issue was, but I'm positive she would've acted differently if the owners were there.

Visited July 2014
Lutterworth, United Kingdom
“Greasy food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

Worst place we ate in Nha Trang. Owner sat next to us smoking while we ate. Food was bland and greasy albeit inexpensive

• Visited August 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

Ate here two days in a row, if we had of discovered it before our second last day it would have been more! The Memphis burger is just mouth watering, highly recommend it!

“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Had the good fortune of stopping in here the other night. Had a craving for a good cheese burger and this place was perfect. Beautiful meat, friendly staff and well priced. Really enjoyed our meal and would definitely visit again were we here longer!