Huge place, unfortunately a bit run down. No WiFi, breakfast was pretty average. Def not the 4 stars that is advertised. Our room was fine, view over the river. Our friends room had mould in the bathrooms. Place can get noisy - walls must be thin. Well located and staff were friesndly. Cheaper than many other places but did the overnight job we needed.
- Also Known As:
- Century Riverside Hotel Hue
- Hue Century Riverside Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Century Riverside Hotel is a luxurious riverside hotel, located on the banks of the Huong River, close to the city center. Guests will enjoy the close proximity to a number of restaurants, cafes, and commercial areas. Commuting is simple and easy with the Hue Railway Station located just two-kilometers from the hotel. The decoration is elegant and features a distinctive tropical Vietnamese theme that provides a restive ambiance, perfect for travelers who want a relaxing and pleasant holiday. The on-site dining venue serves a comprehensive variety of delectable authentic Vietnamese and international cuisine complemented by the close cafe equipped with a quaint full bar. The Century Riverside Hotel offers a scenic central location, luxurious appointments, and unparalleled customer service for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Tingo, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Century Riverside Hue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.