“Mr Tri gave me a fabulous one day tour of the local sites” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tri Easy Riders - Day Tour

Tri Easy Riders - Day Tour
25/7 Kiet 58 Phung Phung Street Hue City | Phung Hung Street, Hue kiet 58, Vietnam
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 61 activities in Hue
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Looking for an adventure - have a look on the website! I'm doing tours arond Hue, but also experienced in doing customized tours. So whatever you are looking for a 1-day adventure or a full trip from Saigon to Hanoi - we are the one you are looking for!
Hue, Vietnam
“Mr Tri gave me a fabulous one day tour of the local sites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

Mr Tri is a very safe driver and on the back of his bike I felt quite comfortable. A bonus was the anti sweat seat he has. We saw a couple of Pagados, tombs and the Imperial city amongst other stop offs around the city and environs of Hue. Apparantly he offers longer trips from one to more than ten days to Hoi An and beyond though unfortunately I will not have enough time for this. A very friendly chap who I would recommend.
Have fun