“Do the 'Top Gear' Special- Hire a motorbike and ride up the coast of Vietnam” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Diemo - Day Tours

Diemo - Day Tours
64A Le Loi Street, Hue 47000, Vietnam
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #58 of 63 Activities in Hue
More attraction details
Owner description: Motorbike Tours - Motorcycle Tours - Minsk Tours - Vespa ToursMotorbike Rental - Motorcycle Rental You can get or leave motor anywhere you like in Vietnam without send returning!The best way to discover the amazing Vietnam landscapes
Brisbane, Australia
“Do the 'Top Gear' Special- Hire a motorbike and ride up the coast of Vietnam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

We hired a big road bike in Hoi An from Diemo to do the 'Top Gear' Special. We were extremely happy with Diemo. It was so easy and cheap ($33 for the day). Diemo dropped the bike off to our guesthouse in the morning. At the same time, they took our luggage and sent it in a bus to Hue (2 bags for 100 000 dong), so it was just us and the bike making the way over the Hai Van Pass. The view was incredible. I totally recommend the trip.
In the evening, we dropped off the bike at their office in Hue and collected our bags. Great service!!!

Note- You can pick up and drop off your bike in any of the cities Diemo has an office.

Visited September 2012

Cologne, Germany
“Best Trip ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

I rent a big Motorbike in Nha Trang and travelled along the highway 1 to Hoi An (Middle of May 2012). It was during my last 2 weeks of my 1 year trip aound the world. It was the perfect end, i had such a good time on the bike. I met Kien in Nha Trang and i testdrived the bike. Its a beatiful feeling to ride it and you see a lot of the beautful lnadscapes and people of Vietnam. Kien is a very friendly person and he tokk enough time to introduce me the bike and the route. I met many Travel Agnecies but Kien is one of the friendliest i ever seen!

Summary: I would do it again next time in Vietnam for sure! Friendly, helpfull and professional Team!!

THANK YOU!!

Visited May 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous tour service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

We took the sunrise- very beautiful and fascinating about the riding. It is run by a lovely big motorbike rider definitely worthy money it cost. I highly recommend this fabulous Diemo tour!

Chicago, Illinois
“Happy overall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2012

This was a great day out. Our guide and driver were efficient, friendly and helpful. Very well organised and informative. Good restaurant for lunch. Thank you Diemo!

Murphysboro, Illinois
“So excited motorbike trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

My first trip with Lam, survived safe and really fantastic. Thanks to his good riding and uncanny ability to remember every single bump and pot-hole in all of road from Hoi An to Hue. Each trip has been fun and interesting, with some great sights, stops and plenty of good food to eat. Thank you and Diemo travel service.