“Day trip round Hue and transport to Hoi An” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 63 Activities in Hue
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Hue to go tours - Vietnam motorbike adventure. With us you can experience the hidden charm of Vietnam. The friendliest and best rider all over Vietnam takes you to the most charmed places in our Country. See beautiful landscapes, rare sites and take a deep breath of the fresh vietnam air. Feel free and happy with Huetogotours that ride bikes with travellers since 12 years. Plan your personal trip all over Vietnam. Enjoy the 360 degree view touring on the back of a Harley Davidson style motor bike. No boring Karaoke or crowded touristbusses makes you angry, if you decide to ride is with us. Only flying is better than to go with Huetogotours.
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
“Day trip round Hue and transport to Hoi An”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

By chance Mr Thang drove past me whilst walking around Hue city. After chatting for a bit I decided to take a tailor made tour seeing the sites of Hue. I had a brilliant day cruising on the back of his Honda, checking out some of the tombs and pagoda's, as well as enjoying the countryside. The next day he picked me up from my hotel and drove me to Hoi An. Along the way we stopped to see how some of the locals live, enjoyed elephant waterfall and the spectacular marble mountain in Danang. What a brilliant way to check out this great country! I highly recommend Mr Thoang, he is safe, easy going and more than happy to take you somewhere for the day or tailor a week long tour for you.

Sydney, Australia
“Hue Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

We had a great tour with Mr Thang, visiting the local sites around Hue. We particularly enjoyed the Citadel and the tomb. Mr Thang was a very safe driver and the experience was very enjoyable. We recommend this tour company.

Singapore, Singapore
9 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Outing with Dr Phu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

It was raining when I arrive at Hue but Dr Phu was there prepared with all the raincoat that I need. He constantly make sure I was covered well from the rain and it was a nice ride on his motorbike. Excellent rider and enjoy it very much.

Hue, Vietnam
“A better way to see Hue in 1 day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had only 1 full day in Hue and we decided to book a Hue to go bike tour. We are in our 50's and I hadn't been on a ,motorbike for years. It was lots of fun and I felt totally safe the whole way. Dr Phu and Mr Thung are really relaxed and help with everything. It was bad weather but they provided wet weather gear and we remained dry all day. I don't think you really need to do the boat trip however I think of it as helping the people earn a living and it is only an additional hour so there is no harm in doing it. You get to go to some of the villages just outside the city which is pleasant. The city of Hue is really pleasant and much cleaner than I expected. An excellent day out, saw all the sites and more:)

Visited November 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great day out with Dr. Phu and Mr Thang!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Just back from a great day out with Dr Phu and mr Thang. We went to Ba Mach national park. When we finished exploring they were brilliant at checking us and removing leeches too! They arrived on time and both were excellent drivers, we felt very safe. We finished early at national park so instead of going back the same way we took the scenic route which was fantastic! We rode through little villages and the tomb city. A great day and would highly recommend hue to go tours. Thanks from Helen and Ben :-)

Visited November 2013