Hue Adventures (Motorbike Day Tours) - The ride of your life!
44 Nguyen Tri Phuong, Hue 54, Vietnam
+84 90 577 16 02
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 55 Tours & Activities in Hue
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the real Vietnam with Hue Adventures. If you are looking for an unforgettable experience and you would like to escape the boring tourist trail then “Hue Adventures” is here for you. Together with friendly drivers you will have a chance to discover the real beauty of Vietnamese countryside, you will learn about the history and you will meet local people.The beauty of Ho Chi Minh trail, which was once used for supporting armies in Vietnamese war, is still undiscovered by tourists. Let experienced drivers take you through the amazing rural Vietnamese countryside on the back of their motorbikes. Rice paddies, lush green mountains, rivers, minority villages and people working on the fields – that´s how your view will look like.During the breaks you can enjoy delicious Vietnamese coffee or tea and you can sample delicious local cuisine.During one fantastic journey you will see the real beauty of Vietnam, its culture, countryside, people and food.Hue Adventures has been operating these tours for many years with great feedback from customers, from all around the world.The team's motto is “If you are not having fun then we are not having fun either.”Luckily this has never been a problem! So why not come and experience this wonderful road adventure. Hue Adventures is a great opportunity to explore and get to know the real Vietnam.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
4 attraction reviews
“Fabulous trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

just spent 2 days 1 night traveling with Mr.Top - what a fabulous trip! Rode the famous Hai Van Pass and Ho Chi Minh Trail - from Hue to Hoi An. This trip was a highlight of my 3 weeks in Vietnam for sure! Friendly, honest, fun guide and spectacular views of Central Vietnam. Don't leave without this experience!

Visited September 2013

“Believe the reviews. One of my fave days!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Myself and boyfriend did the one day tour with these guys and I only wish we had more time in Vietnam to do the longer tours.

We got picked up at 8am and started our day out on the hogs. Our guides were fantastic, caring, careful, funny and informative.
They answered any questions we had when we stopped for the museums etc and on the history of Vietnam.

We honestly cannot rate this day trip high enough, as stated above we just wish we had more time as we would book the two day one night one or longer in a heart beat.

We have been travelling for nearly six months and this is one of our favourite day trips/tours we have done.
Thanks guys...you made our day.

Keep it up and hope to see you again one day.

London, UK
3 attraction reviews
“Great way to see Vietnam. Don't miss this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We did the 3 day, 2 night Hue to Hoi An trip with the DMZ and Vihn Tunnels as well as the Hai Van Pass (Top Gear Vietnam episode pass) tour and it was just amazing.
Our guides/drivers were Top and Tim.
It's hard to decide where to start. I'll try to highlight some things that other reviews may not have covered. All the reviews are true, this really is a sensational tour.

We took the overnight train from Hanoi to Hue, where Top and Tim met us at the train to take us to our accommodations (the tour we booked with them was in 2 days time). They explained where we would go on the tour and a couple of options we had. We also let them know that a tuktuk was the closest we had ever gotten to getting on the back of a motorcycle and therefore that we were a little nervous. They took it easy and kept checking our comfort level. We always gave a thumbs up as they are excellent drivers and always take the safe way. This isn't to say that the trip isn't thrilling, as they have a really good handle on your increasing comfort level and drive safely within it. I am a tall guy (over 190 cm) but this was never an issue at all.

Top and Tim are passionate about their country and want you to see it through their eyes. I feel that I learned a lot more about the country, through the places on the tour as well as the food we ate (sooooo good) and the interaction with the people (we couldn't get over the friendliness of the people and the children waving and shouting "hello!" everywhere we went).

The scenery is breathtaking and getting caught in a squall was also a delightful part of the trip (Top and Tim a very prepared, and got us into waterproofs just at the right time).

If you are in this area of Vietnam, make sure you book these guys. You won't regret it!

London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful 1 day tour from Hue to Hoi An!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I emailed Top 9 days before I wanted to do the 1 day tour with him from Hue to Hoi An, after reading all the other positive reviews on Tripadvisor, and luckily he was free to take me!

This was one of the BEST decisions ever.

Top picked me up from my hotel at 8.30am - he was there before I even came down! Unfortunately, it was a bit rainy as we headed over to the bikes, but he was prepared - full waterproof gear, even wellies! I had a little rucksack with me which was safely wrapped up in a waterproof thingy and strapped onto the bike. The helmet was the most secure and protective one I've worn while in Vietnam, and had a face visor to protect your eyes from the wind/rain. The bike has a nice backrest so you can relax back (a little ;) )
Top is a really good driver - you feel so safe! He always checks on you to make sure you're doing okay:) And always has water to hand if you're thirsty. Also, is always able to lend a sturdy hand if your balance isn't the best when trying to get off the bike.......
He knows all the best places for photos, and is more than willing to stop and take photos of you against the beautiful (albeit rainy in my case) backdrop.

It's great to see all the other drivers doing simultaneous tours - they're very friendly and funny.
Got to see the little fishing village, did the Hai Van Pass and got to walk around, a large lagoon (where you can stop for lunch, if you're hungry, or continue onto Da Nang if you're not), China beach (another photo opportunity and a bit of history provided by Top) and the Marble Mountains before reaching Hoi An.

Overall - I would thoroughly recommend Hue Adventures for people not too comfortable driving themselves, whether you're travelling alone or in a group. It's a great way to get around, and with Top and the other drivers, you're in safe hands. Even if it's raining, you'll still have a great time! Thank you for a brilliant experience :D

Visited August 2013
The Hague, The Netherlands
“Amazing daytrip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Together with a friend, I did the Top Gear day-tour over the Hai Van Pass. My driver, Tim, was very friendly and also very informative on Vietnam's history. It was an amazing experience and would definitely recommend it!

Visited August 2013

Travelers who viewed Hue Adventures (Motorbike Day Tours) - The ride of your life! also viewed

Hue, Thua Thien - Hue Province

Been to Hue Adventures (Motorbike Day Tours) - The ride of your life!? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Hue Adventures (Motorbike Day Tours) - The ride of your life!, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.