“hotel room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 112 Hotels in Hue
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“hotel room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

clean room, friendly receptionist, especially Ngoc, she is friendly, helpful, lovely girl. But this hotel don't have any complimentary in the room
Nice location, can walk easily to package tourist areas.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Vietnamese first
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I arrived in Hue late one evening, with no accommodation booked in advance. As I stepped off the minibus that had brought me from the airport, I asked a taxi driver for a reasonably priced guesthouse/hotel, with a good location. He only had to think for a second, then brought me to the DMZ Hotel. The staff was very warm to greet me, and let me check a couple of rooms before I would decide to stay. It looked very nice, and so I accepted, which turned out to be a great decision. During my few days at DMZ, every staff member seemed to really go out of their way to make sure my stay was enjoyable and memorable, and I have to say, it truly was. Specifically, I had the pleasure of interacting with Ngoc a few times, and she was so kind and sweet to provide information about things to see and do in and around Hue, her hometown. I won't forget how she treated me as a friend from our first conversation, and if I'm lucky enough to return to Hue, now I know where to stay!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
dmzhotelmanager, Manager at DMZ Hotel, responded to this review, June 28, 2014
Dear Jeff,

Being a manager of DMZ hotel, I'd like to thanks for your staying and your comment, we had a great time with you here and your comment is our strength to continue our service better everyday, We'll be very happy to welcome you back one day in the future. Keep in touch and good luck to you Jeff,
Hanoi, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

The position of the hotel is great, near a lot of bar and restaurant. Hotel service was great, staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel has their own pedicabs, you can ask the staff for using them with reasonable price. Room is nice, clean with AC at very good price. I really love this lovely hotel ;)

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Nguyen C, Người quản lý at DMZ Hotel, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
Dear Meow345,
Thank you very much for choosing DMZ Hotel as your accommodation whilst visiting Hue city, and also for posting your good comments on this page.
Your comments will encourage us to improve our services.
Thanks once again for recommending our hotel and hope to see you again with better services.
Have a nice trip!
Kind regards,
Nguyen Thi Kim Chi/Ms
G.O manager
DMZ Tourist Joint Stock company.
Nha Trang, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2014

I stayed at this lovely hotel 2 nights. The position of this hotel is very good. So close to the Italian restaurant with delicious Pizza and very close to the river as well, where you can take the Dragon boat and enjoy the national Vietnamese songs (about love, about Hue city and about life). The room in this hotel was nice, clean and with all important facilities (TV, the air condition, the frigde) and with the nice toilet and shower. The most important part of this hotel is its STAFF. I met very nice lady, Miss Thanh Ngoc. She helped me with everything I wanted. She was helpful and charmed. This DMZ hotel I would recomend for everyone who would like to enjoy HUE city.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Nguyen C, Người quản lý at DMZ Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Dear JanKralik1987,
Thank you very much for choosing DMZ Hotel as your accommodation whilst visiting the Ancient City of Hue, and also for posting your comments on Trip Advisor.
It was a great satisfaction for our team to see your good comment, especially Ms Ngoc.
I also noticed you have enjoyed your experience at our restaurant - Little Italy Restaurant .
Thanks once again for recommending our hotel, and we do hope to have a chance to welcome you back one day.
Kind regards,
Nguyen Thi Kim Chi/Ms
General Operation Manager
DMZ Tourist Joint Stock Company
Palm Beach, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Great location, clean and comfortable room, would have been better if kettle was provided. Breakfast was adequate and room was great value for money. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Hotel service was great, staff was very friendly and accommodating. Also the hotel is very close to a lot of restaurants and other nightlife activities. Staff was definitely a highlight through my whole trip in Hue! Keep it up!!!

• Stayed April 2014
Nguyen C, Người quản lý at DMZ Hotel, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
Dear Sir/Madam
We are deeply pleased to see so many good comments on tripadvisor.com
Your comments will encourage us to improve our services.
We hope to see you again at our hotel next time
Have a nice trip!
Kind regards
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

The DMZ hotel is great, in terms of room, location, customer service.... Thing that impressed me very much is the way that the staff, especially Ms. Ngoc and Ms. Loan, care and show their hospitality to us. Feel like they are my buddy. Other than that, the hotel's location is very convenient to prominent tourism spots in Hue, including the Perfume River, the Citadel, Dong Ba local market. They are in walking distance. I would say staying in DMZ hotel is a good choice.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Been to DMZ Hotel? Share your experiences!