“More than a wonderful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   57/3 Nguyen Cong Tru Str., Hue 8454, Vietnam   |
Ranked #20 of 112 Hotels in Hue
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Hue
“More than a wonderful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

I just came back to VINA Hotel in Hue Viet Nam after 1 year, the Hotel was nicer with the upgrading and changing of its facilities than before.
When i arrived without reservation, The Manager- Mr Tien - recognised me and warmly welcomed me with a glass of fresh orange juice and a friendly smile that made me forget feeling tired after a long train trip from Hanoi to Hue.
I had booked a standard room , but it was upgraded to a suite room cause of my return.
What a wonderful 5 star room in a small hotel ! I stayed 3 nights and very regret to leave .thank a lot to the Hotel staffs that were very friendly and helpful to my holiday in Hue Viet Nam.
If you have chance to get to Hue VietNam for holiday, ViNa Hotel is the best choice for you to stay.

• Stayed December 2013
VINA H, Le Duc Tien ( Hotel Manager ) at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear King74Hue,
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Vina Hotel Hue during your recent trip to Hue and for taking the time to post your valuable feedback.
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your vacation here with us. One of our aims is for our guests to feel like they are stepping back in time when they walk through our doors while still having modern amenities like at home
I would like to thank you again for recommending our hotel to future guests.
Le Duc Tien

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

My friend and i stays five nights at Vina. We are very confortable staying at VINA and cannot think of anything to complaint about. Ten minutes walks you can get any type of foods, local or western. Located Just one block behind the shop towards the river.

KH, Malaysia

• Stayed December 2013
VINA H, Le Duc Tien ( Hotel Manager ) at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Khli,
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Vina Hotel Hotel Hue during your recent trip to Hue and for taking the time to post your valuable feedback on tripadvisor
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your vacation here with us.I would like to thank you again for recommending our hotel to future guests.
Mittagong, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed at Vina Hotel for 2 nights and were very happy with the hotel. The rooms were really good and the breakfast was good also. Good location. The staff were really helpful and very friendly. Very good value hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Dear FLT1904,
Le Duc Tien (Mr)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Staff where very friendly and helpful and the room was nice.

Construction work from what I presume was typhoon damage started extremely early (before 8 O'clock) other than that everything else was great.

The hotel however is centrally located and staff were more than happy to help out if we needed anything

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
VINA H, Manager at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear frankfurts,
Thank you for choosing Vina Hotel Hue for your recent stay in Hue.
Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' comments before booking their own visits. And we're always happy to hear your good words about our hotel, room, friendly and helpful staff.
Construction is necessary for us to be continued our business. I am on behalf of Vina Hotel Hue to apologize for your inconvenience when staying in our hotel. We have 3 days left to finish the noise here.
Thanks again, and we hope you'll choose Vina Hotel Hue the next time you're in Hue.
Da Nang, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have read other peoples reviews and I agree that this hotel is 5 star with a suite room. I could not believe how much I liked my stay at Vina Hotel. I booked 3 nights here and stayed in room 506, wish could be longer. A little 1 ½ block safe walk from the city center makes this hotel a best choice, and quiet place at night.I had no problem walking around at night. Good breakfast was a buffet, endless cups of good coffee, fruit and lots of variety.The staff just couldn't do enough to please. The room was fully equipped and seemed new furniture to give me comfortable place like second home. The river view from panoramic window was so beautiful. The nice big wide screen tv and many channels and good wifi connection was a plus, too.

I would definitely stay here again and again.

• Stayed December 2013
VINA H, Le Duc Tien ( Hotel Manager ) at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Ken K,

Thank you for choosing Vina Hotel Hue for your recent stay in Hue.
Our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' comments before booking their own visits. And we're always eager to hear what you liked your stay and how we might improve.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

Everything here was fantastic, I enjoyed my stay very much. I booked Vina
hotel via booking.com in November but hotel wins hands down when it comes
to friendliness, pleasantness, politeness and helpfulness of the staff
there. Puts even 5 star hotels to shame. The staff was extremely lovely
and available anytime I need a help. I would 100% recommend this hotel to
anyone wishing to stay in a hotel where the staff are genuinely helpful
and friendly.
Thank you Vina. I will be back to your hotel in second time.

• Stayed November 2013
Vung Tau, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

We stayed u meeting the Vina hotel for 5 nights. This rather small hotel offers great rooms and good breakfast for a very reasonable price. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Our son made quite a mess on many occasions but they told us not to worry. They loved playing with him and were incredibly patient. We would definately go back!

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Vina Hotel Hue? Share your experiences!