“Amazing location. Comfortable and cheap.” 5 of 5 stars

You added Original Binh Duong III Hotel to your Saves list
Original Binh Duong III Hotel
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4/34 Nguyen Tri Phuong Street, Hue, Vietnam   |
Ranked #63 of 112 Hotels in Hue
“Amazing location. Comfortable and cheap.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed here for 3 days 2 nights, and were very satisfied with the service, comfort and location of the hotel. As it is situated in a dark side-road, we expected something a bit more on the average side, however, the location was probably the most convenient we have had so far, due to the 3 other Tripadvisor award-winning restaurants on the alley: "Nina's cafe" (amazing!), "Family Restaurant" (we did not go there) and "Cafe on Thu Wheels" (one of the highlights of our stay in Hue, due to the terrific food and tours provided by them).

The rooms themselves (we got 2 twin rooms) were top-quality. When we booked them it was said to contain 2 singles, however when we arrived we were amazed to find that in each twin room, there were two DOUBLE BEDS, which were both extremely comfortable.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor has street-lights outside the windows, so if you are a light sleeper then the above fl...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stayed at Binh Duong Hotel III for four nights during October 2013 and were very impressed with the consistently friendly, helpful service provided by the English speaking staff. Staff bent over backwards to assist us with travel advice on tours, best places to eat to sample the local cuisine and to ensure we were comfortable during our stay. The room with a queen sized and double bed, was spacious and clean. It was also equipped with a cupboard, coat hanging rack, desk, chairs and coffee table. Air conditioning, a TV and excellent wifi access were also provided. It had a small bathroom with a lowish removable shower head over the bath. Although not the latest in decor, the bathroom was adequate for our needs. Binh Duong III is in a great location, close to shops and eateries. Other attractions are within close proximity that we could walk or ride a bicycle to. The room was very quiet at night, allowing us to get good sleep on the reasonably comfortable bed during the night. Overall, highly recommended for the budget minded traveller.

• Stayed October 2013
Marburg, Deutschland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stayed in this Hostel for 2nights ob our Tour through Vietnam. The Room was Cheap, with a Big and clean bathroom. We had just a Little Coinzident with a Big cockroach, but The staff was very friendly and helpful on this case. Also they helped us to book a great tour on motorbikes to the old chambers outside the city. This was a fantastic trip!! All together it was a great stay for a short time for backpackers!!

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I had actually booked a room at the Original Binh Duong I hotel, but upon arrival found that it was having some building work done, and as such was not operational. I missed the sign indicating to go to this hotel, which is just up the road, and so nearly got tricked into going to a different hotel...Luckily, I did see the sign, and stopped freaking out when I saw that they did have my booking!

The staff were really friendly and I paid $12 for a motorbike tour to see the citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda and the tombs (excluding entrance fees) - don't know if this is good or not, but I didn't really mind...The two ladies who I met were really lovely, and showed me where to go to get to the night market - one even noticed me walking in the complete wrong direction as she passed on her motorbike and pointed me the right way!

Hotel is right next to Nina's Cafe and the family restaurant.

Room was really spacious, had a balcony, A/C and ceiling fan. Was very clean, although I saw quite a lot of little crawly insects in the bathroom...I paid for breakfast to be included, and it was nice and filling, and they bring it up to your room too, if you like.

Overall, didn't really like booking a hotel to find it undergoing construction, but had a good two nights regardless! Thank you :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My cousin and I stayed here for two nights and had a great experience. The rooms were clean and well-furnished, the hotel is in a good location and the staff was helpful and friendly. They were always quick with advice on getting around and enjoying the city. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

the staff at the bing duong III were very helpfull and made my
vacation a time to remember. they arranged my trips, advised me,
they were very kind, polite, friendly. price was reasonable, breakfast
was good. located in a small quiet street where there are plenty of
restaurant near by.

the rooms are cleaned, comfortable, and are done each day.
there is wifi, tv, small fridge in the room. there is elevator
all in all, a good experience, a great time.
hue is a beautiful city to visit but without the direction and help
from BINH DUONG III employees my vacation may not have been
so wonderful.
josie

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had a wonderful time! I would definitely recommend it! Staff was courteous and the room was clean and spacious. My stay here was paramount in making my stay the best vacation yet!! I can't wait for a repeat!

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Original Binh Duong III Hotel? Share your experiences!