“Head over heels in lurvee..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ipa-Nima(Dong khoi St.)

Ipa-Nima(Dong khoi St.)
Ranked #20 of 103 Shopping in Ho Chi Minh City
Type: Shopping
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
35 attraction reviews
“Head over heels in lurvee..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2008

I went to Ipa-nima boutique in Ho Chi Minh just out of curiousity as it was rated as the No. 2 place to visit in this website. Boy, was I bowled over ! The bags are so colourful, vibrant, trendy and eye-catching. My 2 girl-friends & I fell in love with almost all the bags in the shop.

We went into the shop not knowing anything about the brand and came out with 3 bagful of what else .. BAGS.!! There are 2 shops in Ho Chi Minh. Not satisfied with the smaller shop located at New World Hotel, we went to the main branch at Pasteur Street the next day. The shop has 3-storeys of bags.

Both shops were on sale (10 - 70%) and we got our bags on a bargain. My fav is a bohemian style sling back which was a steal at USD 35 (excluding 10% VAT). I ended up with 2 bags and a card holder. My 2 other friends got 7 bags all in.

All bag lovers heading towards Ho Chi Minh must pay a visit to these shops. Trust me, you will not come out of the shops empty-handed. This is indeed the highlight of my trip to Saigon city.

The shop inside New World Hotel is located just a stone throw away from Ben Thanh market while the main branch is at Pasteur Street (from Kem Bach Dang Restaurant- the famed ice-cream parlour at the road side, turn to your left-hand side and continue walking for a further 5-8 minutes). Or can visit www.ipa-nima.com for details.

Scotland
3 attraction reviews
“Great shopping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2008

We loved this store - great service and fantastic products. This is the way to take on the big designers - be better than them! We bought purses, handbags and document holders. Don't miss it!

Quezon City, Philippines
“Ipa- nima... love their bags!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2008

Ipa- nima sums up our shopping in Vietnam! The shop is on sale the day I went. I had a difficult decision to pick one bag amongst the many designs that the store offers.
The three story shop is full of cute bags and wallets in different colors to suit your mood.
Each client is well assisted by their personnel. They are very courteous and happy to serve you. I love my shopping experience with them!
www.ipanima.com