“Great Hotel, Such wonderful people, Service and so many nice smiles!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel

You added Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel to your Saves list
Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   288 Le Thanh Ton Street | Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Formerly Tan My Dinh Hotel)   |
Ranked #46 of 385 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Great Hotel, Such wonderful people, Service and so many nice smiles!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here just for 1 night during a 20 day tour around Vietnam. Arrived around lunchtime on 26th December. Before we even got out of the taxi, we were greeted by a bell boy in an immaculate uniform, with a huge smile very welcoming and pleased to meet us and took our luggage into the hotel. On our way into the hotel we were greeted by more staff, all with big smiles, hello's and welcomes. A refreshing towel, a nice cold drink, the wifi code, all without asking in their comfortable bar area whilst they sorted our check-in and room. The staff continued to be pleasant, and best of all as we had arrived on a sunny day after our very tiring '1 hour flight' we were given passes to the spa/ sauna to relax! Only a few months old, this was a great hotel, such friendly staff, a lovely room with huge bed. If I had to find any fault, it was a shower only bathroom, and slightly noisy room ( but you get that in most Vietnamese cities) Excellent hotel, We paid $60 for one night which we thought was reasonable, however in comparison to some of the other hotels during our trip, possibly slightly higher price range. We would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it. Thank you again all the staff at the Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
Huy N, Manager at Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear CHRISSOREVIEW,

I am so proud to read your comments. We believe that only staff who is able to makes a different experience. And I am thrilled to know that they have put their effort to comfort the guest in a professional manner. I am pleased to know that our team have made their effort to serve and did achieve a great result

Thanks for an excellent review and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Case Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here 3 nights we found the hotel to be exactly what we were looking for. Fairly central all attractions were within walking distance. Staff friendly and helpful, rooms clean and tidy. Breakfast substantial and a good selection. The only thing I would like to mention is we were staying here during Tet festival (lunar new year) we were told we couldn't book the cu chi tunnels tour because of the holiday and we'd have to arrange a private tour for a considerable amount more. We asked another member of staff and he immediately booked us on the tour we wanted to go on. We weren't sure if it was a genuine mistake or someone was trying to fleece us!. Other than that we would rate this hotel

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Huy N, Manager at Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Dear LAURA S

Thank you very much for your positive review about staff and services.

As a result of internal investigation .Please be advised that we could not book the cu chi tunnels tour because we have a contract with partner tour company which has been closed during Tet holiday so we have recommended you to arrange a private tour to use hotel car to there. The reason why we have the price is higher than the other tour company is we offer to our guest the best and most comfortable transfer with careful selection of car, driver and the guest believe on the safety along their way.

Once again, I would like to apologize as well as we look forward and appreciate to your kind tolerance. This is also a chance for me to review and improve our service standard.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I was looking for a clean, hotel with a minimum 3 star rating in District 1 and found Paradise Saigon. Here are the + and - of my stay -

1. Excellent breakfast spread (starts early at 6 am which is convenient)
2. Modern hotel; clean, well equipped bathrooms
3. Helpful staff (good suggestions for tours/medical shop, taxi help)
4. They insisted on bearing the cost of my airport transfer (to make up for the below)
5. Location is close to the Ban Than market (for those interested)
6. Good value for money (on balance)

1. Put me up in a room on the 10th floor, directly under a very noisy kitchen. I couldnt sleep on Day 1 and eventually had to request to be shifted to another room. The ceilings badly need sound proofing. Luckily, I was able to leave my belongings in the room and just head to the other room for the night.
2. They had a 'staff issue' due to which, rooms were being cleaned infrequently.

Room Tip: Dont stay in any of the top floors and also, remind the reception if you need the room cleaned, prio...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear BV70,

Thank you very much for sharing a very detailed review on your recent stay.

I am glad to learn that your stay was as comfortable and you have experienced most of hotel facilities and services .We appreciate your kind words on the staff who you found pleasant, efficient and always helpful. We will share your feedback regarding sound proofing on the 10th floor among maintenance team to have solution.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

The Paradise is a great hotel in all respects except for the location (it was a bit out of the main area). The room was very nice and new, and extremely clean. The service was very good as well.

The rate we had (approx $60) included breakfast which was excellent. There were eggs to order and the traditional "Western" bfast items, but there were also Vietnamese bfast items available as well. Everything was fresh and very well prepared. We ate dinner in the hotel on our first night. It was OK, but clearly not on the same par as bfast.

The hotel also provided us with coupons for discounted massages and use of the spa facilities. The facilities were good and the massage was intense.....but very good. Hard to believe the petite masseuse could be capable of such an intense 60 minute massage. Well worth the discounted price (approx $25).

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing the main road.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear MARK D,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your experience regarding your stay.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit at the hotel and we are also happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and our associates were able to meet your expectations.

Once again, thank you and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to the warmth and hospitality of Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel in the near future.

ireland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

Really nice clean hotel, very centrally located in Ho Chi Minh City, but thats it. Breakfast average. Reception staff terrible, really bad! I understand that they might have poor English, but it was more than that.

We organised a tour to collect us, we told the reception about this. But when the tour came to collect us they turned him away. He showed them my name & room number on his phone but they still turned him away, they said they didn't know anything about us.

We where sitting at reception waiting to be collected when we seen the tour guy leaving. As he was leaving I thought I heard him say my name on the phone, then I approached him & he was indeed looking for me.

I questioned the reception about this with the tour guy & they just stood looking at me smiling like nothing was wrong.

I never usually give out about anywhere, & maybe it was a once off having poor service, but I would not recommend this place.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear THEONLYPAULG,

Thank you so much for spending your time to share a very details review about our hotel.

We are extremely sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay as much as your expectation. I would like to address to among team, your valuable comment on the hotel is the good opportunity for us to bring up our management concerns, from that they would make sure everything should be more professional.

Kindly be advised that all your comment will be reviewed and actions will be taken accordingly.

I do hope that will have a chance to welcoming you back for a revaluation.

belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

New hotel in district 1. Modern, clean and great variety in breakfast buffet. The restaurant offers à nice open view over The city. Well trained and polite staff. Rooms are à bit small, but The cleanliness makes up for it. Overall good price-quality. Possibility of spa-treatments.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear HYLKE C,

Thank you for taking time to share with us your review regarding your stay.

We are delighted to know that you are happy with our breakfast buffet, room view as well spa treatments.

We do hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back to the warmth and hospitality of Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel in the not too distant future.

brisbane
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stayed here because of the "excellent" reviews, even though there were only six. I agree with all of them, the staff could not do more for their customers, nothing was a problem. The hotel is brand new and the rooms are large and comfortable. Include free water, tea, coffee and even robe/slippers. As a guest you get access to their gym and (the best) sauna, spa and steam rooms. All clean and excellent after a hard day's sightseeing. This hotel is in an excellent location - I walked to all the main attractions. Plus it's only a few mins walk to the markets. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I was lucky as I got a 50% discount through AGODA, but I would pay the full price. The breakfast was plentiful and fresh too.

Room Tip: The rooms were very quiet for me, even at the front.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Dear STORMWATER3,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experiences regarding of your stay at Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel recently.

We are delighted to know that overall, you had a good time staying with us. It is our pleasure to meet your expectations in terms of the hotel facilities as well as the breakfast buffet.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Case Manager

Been to Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!