“A O : Explosive Performance!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Book Now

More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: A O Show is a unique blends of bamboo cirque, acrobatic acts, and theatrical visual drama. It depicts the charming beauty of Southern Vietnam lives in villages & cities, where the richness of its culture remains despite inevitable urbanization. Live traditional music which echoes of rural work songs, scenic and lighting design makes the A O Show, which is performed at 115 Year-old historic, Saigon Opera House, worth seeing when you visit Ho Chi Minh City. Ticket Box at the Opera House, opens daily from 9:00 to 18:00.
Saigon
11 attraction reviews
“A O : Explosive Performance!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We went there to see The A O dance performance. Not being much into opera, performance art and the like I was really tagging along a group of a dozen friends and relatives. Little did I know I ended up on the edge of my seat during most of the performance. I was awe struck by so much beauty of movements, sounds, colors, creativity and most of all a thoroughly modern style of dance. Having already O D on the popular Vietnamese songs and dances I never could imagine a snippet of life in Vietnam could be retold in such an imaginative and beautiful fashion. It was a mind opening experience.

Visited September 2013
Dear CoyVing,

Thank you for your great feedback.

It is certainly a moment of pride to read such a review where the show delivered on our promise of an experience beyond expectation.

We look forward to welcoming you and your friends for another alluring escape.

• Indonesian first
Hong Kong, China
7 attraction reviews
“Wow! What A Show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to dance and performance shows, but this was amazing. The dancers were incredible and the music, lighting, and performances were amazing. Truly brilliant!

Dear Sanjeev0710,

I am happy to read that the team made every attempt to ensure your experience with us was the best possible.

I will be delighted to pass on your kind feedback to the team and we look forward to your return.

KualaLumpur
5 attraction reviews
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Fabulous end to our 11 day trip, with this show...Booked it in time and we all were mesmerized by the choreography and the depiction of Vietnamese lifestyle and the importance of water in their everyday's life..

Visited December 2013
Dear Sanjeev0710,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

Syracuse, New York
“I loved this show!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

This show was a perfect combination of creativity, artistic expression, talent, energy, and playfulness! It was great and stands out as one of the best performances I've ever seen anywhere!

Dear Laura T,

Thank you for your kind feedback and love to A O Show,

It is always a pleasure hearing that our performers delivered on the show promise of a bespoke experience.

The team is looking forward welcoming you and your guests again in the future,

3 attraction reviews
“Get good seats! Show is great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I'm not hugely into shows, but this one was pretty interesting with an amazing portrayal of Vietnamese Culture.

Massive downside was our seats were in the top level as we booked the last 2 seats available. Once we arrived they were plastic fold outs seats that appeared to have been chucked in to make bank. Adding to this i was asked to move by a polite European girl on behalf of some non english speaking elderly ladies two rows behind us as i had blocked their view.
I agreed to swap seats, but then my view was impeded and we eventually sat on some stools to the side with one third of the stage blocked. Numerous other people were sitting on the arm rests in the back row to see down to the stage.

Show was amazing, just make sure you get some good seats. Ground floor would be my recommendation.

A O Show S, A O Team at A O Show, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Vince K,

Thank you for your honest feedback and glad to read that you did enjoy the show.

I do apologize for the issue you have encountered with the seating, but I’m confident that our teams did all they could to make the rest of your experience with us memorable.

I will certainly share your feedback to the concerned personal for appropriate action.

Thank you again for choosing to spend time with us and we look forward to your return.