“Great for Foodies” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saigon on Bikes

Saigon on Bikes
114 Nguyen Che Nghia Street, Ward 12, District 8, Ho Chi Minh City 0084, Vietnam
+84 166 689 5989
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Here at Saigon On Bikes, we offer you the opportunity to enjoy Saigon at the most-like feeling of a Saigon local. Come with us and let us - Saigon locals - take you for a ride on our motorbikes, have you experience the people's daily life and taste the most delicious local street foods. We are fluent in English and our ambition is to give you the best of Saigon.
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great for Foodies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

My mother and I travelled to saigon and had a pre-booked tour already, but because were were passionate about local food, and as saigon on bikes and our guide thanh came highly recommended, we added in the food tour to our trip. It was the best decision we ever made! Our guide thanh, spoke perfect english, and was very friendly and informative. All the food provided on the tour was delicious and more than enough, portions were big! If you're a foodie and love to eat where the locals do, and want to know what you are eating and how to eat it, all explained to you very clearly. They pick you up from the hotel and drop you back, you can really just sit back and relax and enjoy local food without worrying about anything. Try to do the trip earlier on in your trip because the guide gave us good tips on what else to see and do, but because we were on our last night we couldn't do any of it! Just as this tour came highly recommended, I now highly recommend that others do this tour too.

• Korean first
Frankfurt, Germany
“Saigon Motorbikecruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a very nice experience that afternoon! Were shown all the different facettes of the city + experienced delicious food + special asian snacks! Our tourguides were very caring, entertaining + easy going! As if we were on a trip with friends! Before that tour we were not sure wheather we want to spent that amount of money, but after we were very happy about it! Highly recommend it!!!

Helsinki, Finland
“Fun and worth the money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

$35 for a city tour was not cheap comparing to the local prices but I must say this tour brought me more than what I had to pay. A totally great way to experience Saigon’s life. Not only the sight but the food as well. Tour guides were fun, informative and safe. Totally recommended!

Westminster
“An excellent tour – excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

How I love this tour! The driver was on time picking me up at the hotel for the afternoon food tour. It was fun to sit behind on the bike and go to different places in Saigon. You got to see many faces of the city. My driver was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions about the city. He also showed me little tips that I didn’t notice before. We savored 5 local dishes with interesting descriptions. Every dish was like a masterpiece from the look to the taste. I was never able to order such delicious things on my own. Got extremely full and was very satisfied when the tour was finished. Altogether, this is a really good and fun thing to do in Saigon. Highly recommend this!

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Don't miss this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

Saigon on bikes was amazing! I would recommend this to anyone that is visiting Saigon. I did the City Tour at day time and Food Tour in the evening. Both were excellently designed and arranged by Thanh – my driver. He was so friendly, informative and he has a good sense of humor.
For the City Tour: I’d say it is a smart choice to tour Saigon if you don’t have much time here. Your driver will drive you to everywhere there is to see in the city. I was driven to the Central Post Office, the Cathedral, Reunification Palace and Cholon. He also showed me the Korean town, which was like another richer city inside of Saigon. And a lot of other places I can’t remember. Food and snacks were also included.
For the Food Tour: this is a combination of a part of the city tour and the food tour itself. I was also taken to different districts in Saigon to taste the local cuisine. I liked all of the food: banh trang nuong, bun cha gio, oc, mi xao and chuoi nuong. All the food was from heaven: beautiful and full of flavors. If you are a foodie, just go for this tour.
This was the highlight of my trip to Saigon. I couldn’t like anything more than this. Thank you Thanh for giving me such a nice time!
JUST DO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I’m pretty sure you’d enjoy it. This is something you shouldn’t miss in Saigon.

Visited September 2013