“Some of the best food we have ever had!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 1,368 restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Vegetarian
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Located in HCMC business district, just a few short walks from War Remnants museum. An all-day-dining and cafe retreat venue of choice, catering to both individual and group requirement, business and leisure gatherings. Health-friendly meals prepared with fresh veggies, fruits, and various kinds of beans, including brown rice, sesame, mushrooms, seaweed, home-made tofu etc. Come enjoy tasty, eye-pampering and non-MSG dishes with unforgettable healthy drink and cocktail specialties in a truly Zen atmosphere. For your traveling convenience in case you will be located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, kindly be advised that we have another Hum in District 1, called Hum Vegetarian Lounge & Restaurant with the same menu and service concept. Please let us know should you wish to book this restaurant instead.
Broadbeach, Australia
“Some of the best food we have ever had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

In September 2013 we went to this restaurant twice in two days while we were visiting HCM. We searched trip advisor for suggestions to attend dinner one night, I am not vegetarian, however the menu looked appealing so we went.

The food was so fresh and tasty. We enjoyed this restaurant so much that we went back for lunch before we flew out. The menu was very large and they make great cocktails. We ate so much food (3 entrée's, 2 mains and dessert) and had multiple cocktails each and it was less than AUD$50.

The staff were very friendly and attentive. The service was great!

We cannot recommend this restaurant enough. We cannot wait to go back!

• Visited September 2013

90% Recommend
BANGALORE
“Good boutique restaurent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

We really enjoyed their vegetarian preperations.
Good ambient with good value for money
Vegetarian pineapple fried rice and Tofu Preperation was excellent

Visited October 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“You can be here again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I am vegetarian sometimes. If I can't think of any place to go for vegetarain, i always ended up here. I eat at Hum almost every two weeks. I loved the taste of the food. Some of them are tasting like Thai. As a Thai person, I love it. My favourite dishes are the Fried Tofu. Fried Rice a la Hum.. and the Salad ala Hum.. The restaraunt decoration is very nice. But I would recommend you to sit on the first floor. I compared the service first floor with 2nd and 3rd floor, 2nd or 3rd floor was slower. But it's not that bad, i can stand it :-). The price is quite a little bit expensive comparing with normal restaurant in HCMC. But for me it's worth.

Melbourne, Australia
“I was obsessed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

I loved this restaurant. We came here 3 times in the 3 days we were in Ho Chi Minh.

I'm not sure why everyone is saying its expensive.....perhaps comparatively but the standard is very high and I think what you pay is still extremely good value.

We ordered kumquat mojitos, pineapple rice served in a pineapple, spicy tofu, fresh spring rolls, fried spring rolls, pad thai and papaya salad and wouldn't have paid more than $30!

The food was at high standard, extremely fresh and tasty and reasonably priced.

A highlight in Ho Chi Minh!

Dallas, Texas
“Very good but not excellent!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

I love vegan food, but many restaurant have good vegan food. The food is healthy but not award winning. The salad rolls were just ok because the veggies were cut to fat, so very crunchy! The papaya salad was incredibly good for being vegan! The square fried spring rolls were very good but not served with enough green veggies. The main course was odd. Steam veggies with super salty dipping sauce that was just not that good. Overall very healthy vegan food. Will come back and try other stuff along with my favorites from this time. Expect to pay $15.00 per person to get full! Very nice villa! For die hard vegans its a must!

• 4 of 5 stars Food