“a refreshing alternative” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Vegetarian
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in HCMC business district, just a few short walks from War Remnants museum. An all-day-dining and cafe retreat venue of choice, catering to both individual and group requirement, business and leisure gatherings. Health-friendly meals prepared with fresh veggies, fruits, and various kinds of beans, including brown rice, sesame, mushrooms, seaweed, home-made tofu etc. Come enjoy tasty, eye-pampering and non-MSG dishes with unforgettable healthy drink and cocktail specialties in a truly Zen atmosphere. For your traveling convenience in case you will be located in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, kindly be advised that we have another Hum in District 1, called Hum Vegetarian Lounge & Restaurant with the same menu and service concept. Please let us know should you wish to book this restaurant instead.
US
“a refreshing alternative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

I discovered Hum after my visit to the War Remnants Museum. The restaurant is beautifully designed with a nice lush garden and eclectic furnishings. I went in the late afternoon when it wasn't busy so I found it quite peaceful. I felt like I was in a spa more than a restaurant! The menu is extensive and all looked good and healthy. I ordered their special spring rolls which was so colorful and crunchy. I realized at that point that I was eating raw food which isn't so bad after all. The green curry was also yummy but portion was small. They also have a range of healthy fruit and vegetable drinks. The price is high considering it's vegetarian and compared to other Vietnamese dining places. But it was worth the experience. When I finished my meal - I felt like I had actually done a good thing for my body - taking a break from meat - especially pork which is in almost every Vietnamese dish. Definitely recommend Hum.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Vietnamese first
Dublin
“Great vegetarian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is a few door away from the war remnants museum in Saigon. It has a patio and indoor area for dining. I ate inside. The menu is good with many choices. The food is all Vietnamese. The emphasis is on health benefits of food but the taste was excellent. I had the fresh springrolls and a tofu curry. Both were great.
The atmosphere is a little snooty, and although above average prices my lunch came to about $8 with bottled water too.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mar del Plata, Argentina
“makes me rethink my meat habits”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I had always thought vegetarian food was lacking in taste. Until i ate here.
What a memorable meal i had, so full of flavor and healthy. If you are against vegetarian food just give this place a chance you wont regret it.
I am not a vegetarian but now i can enjoy a new cuisine thanks to HUM.
Really friendly staff, very tasty dishes, all clean.
Great ambient and music.

Totally worth to come back

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cheltenham, England, UK
“Best meal of our trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went to the restaurant after visiting the museum, which is just a few doors down. We had read great reviews online and weren’t disappointed. The food was absolutely wonderful. The service was great and the restaurant was peaceful and relaxing. The food was so well prepared and presented. If there was a Hum in my hometown I would be there every week. I want to go back!

Visited July 2013
“Good vegetarian with great ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Taken to this restaurant by a chef friend of mine. They have interesting drink menu. The starters are good and the main course is great. Go there and try it out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere