“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Signature Saigon Hotel

Save Saved
You added Signature Saigon Hotel to your Saves list
Signature Saigon Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   65-67-69 Nguyen Thai Binh St | Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City 70000, Vietnam   |
Ranked #32 of 351 hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Penang Island, Malaysia
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Excellent hotel for the location as a tourist point of view, I stayed at this hotel for 3 wonderful days. Service of the staff was excellent and all staff was very helpful. The rooms in the Signature Saigon is very well equipped, the air conditioning was excellent. My rooms were cleaned very well on a daily basis.

Room Tip: If you want to have restful sleep in Vietnam get rooms that is at the back end of hotels because the...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

530 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed at Signature Saigon Hotel during our group trip of 18 pax. It was well recommended by our local tour agent so that the group can have the best stay experience in HCM as most of them is their first time in Vietnam too.

Room are tastefully decorated with all the amenities of a 5-star hotel.

The front desk staff is also well verse with English thus making communication a breeze.

The location is excellent too, just walk up to the nearest junction, turn right and Ben Thanh market is smacked just in front of you, nonetheless you have to maneuver your way to get to the other side of the road and start you shopping spree whether it is day or night, that is a place all tourists must go!

I will surely return to this hotel again when I am in HCM, wonderful stay ever!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Nice hotel. Everything I want in a hotel, attentive service, clean, good bed and pillows. The breakfast buffet was quite good. I enjoyed to stay. I wanted to stay at a nice hotel with good proximity to love fied so I decided to take a chance. I doubt that would have been a problem at this hotel. It was quite clean. I didn't have a good view, not sure if there are great views here, the hotel is amongst many tall buildings. We didn't care about the view, only the quality of the room. I highly recommend this hotel

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I went on business trip for a few days and stayed here. This hotel is superb. Grace in every detail. Being a new hotel is opened in the middle of October so everything is very clean and new. The hotel and its facilities are great. The design and furnishings are modern, and high quality. Amazing value but luxurious. This is 3* hotel but offers 5* hotel services. Elegant rooms with comfortable bed and all interiours in perfect shape. The room was very spacious and had a nice city view, It makes you want to sleep whole day ;))
Besides, the daily international buffet breakfast was great with fresh ingredients and well prepared food by Chef.
Its also located at the area in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city. Everything is nearby, just a few minutes to visiting the main tourist sights and a lot of great place for shopping.
Another plus for this hotel especially is its staff. They were very courteous, friendly and helpful.
I highly recommend you stay at this hotel if you would like to visit Ho Chi Minh city.

• Stayed October 2012
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for 1 night, and I really enjoyed my stay there. I must say the experience was great, the room is large, comfortable and got well decorated. The front desk staffs and all service staffs is very nice, friendly and helpful. Signature Saigon Hotel located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, nearby Ben Thanh Market, the most famous market in Vietnam, bus station, park,...
For the money, I think the price is quiet good compared to the other hotels, and this is about as good as it gets.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Guernica, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

Very nice hotel, in very nice city and country. We travelled with our 5 year old daughter; and choosign this hotel was absolutely the best idea. Very familiar, clean, well situated. The staff was very polite, specially with the kid. The food was very good quality. No buts for this place. Looking forward to come back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
札幌
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I having been coming to Saigon for 4 years on business trips and have just discovered this gem of a hotel. I usually stay in the superior room which is very much to my liking. It has everything I need ( Flat screen TV, safe box, Private PC ) and the beds are the most comfortable I have encounter in Vietnam. Due to the fact that I am there for work, I find the business centre in the hotel of great importance. The faster than average internet is a god send for me and is a necessity where ever I stay. The staff are fantastic and the close proximity to the city centre makes this place an excellent find. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Signature Saigon Hotel? Share your experiences!