“Not too bad at all” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bunbury, Australia
“Not too bad at all”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

We stayed at Sherwood Residence District 3 and this was the first restaurant we ate at when we first arrived. There's a big downstairs area, and upstairs is cooler (well that's what we were told). There were fans upstairs. The seating upstairs are either normal table and chairs or you can sit Japanese style low down to the ground.

There are many things on the menu like Japanese, satay sticks,chips, liver,heart and many more . It was reasonably priced.

Opens until 1am.

We ate here about 3 times on our 5 day visit.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Good Location, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2013

I eat at this place with my wife, the food is everage. I think that this is not the best Japanese food for your choice, We disappointed with USA beef, too small...service was great.Tokyo Deli is better than...

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ho Chi Minh City, null, Vietnam
“Worth a visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Have been here several times. Definitely not the best Japanese food in town, but a good place to hang out, have a beer and eat a wide variety of dishes.

Visited January 2013
Hoi An, Vietnam
“Phenomenal food! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Bright lights and an excessive number of warm staff may at first put you off but I whole heartedly recommend tokyo town. My partner and I ordered about a half dozen plates and we're not disappointed with any. Sashimi was particularly delicious. Services was great, food was delivered very quick. Expect to pay a fair bit by Vietnamese standards, go in a large group to get better value and maximise variety.

Hilo, Hawaii
“Still Bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

My friend told me I should go back and give Tokyo Town one more try as they have been open one year and maybe it improved. I agreed and we went there for dinner. First we ordered takoyaki and it was very good. I wish I could say the same for the rest of the food but I can not. I ordered chicken wings with salt and not sauce, and the waitress said yes we now serve yakitori the way the customer wants it. The wings arrived and the were dipped in sauce, which is bad for wings. I told a manager I wanted wings with salt and not sauce, so she went the the cook and she said yes we do it with salt if you want but the cook likes them with sauce. The yakitori sauce there is way to sweet also, so that really takes away the charcoal taste I am looking for in yakitori. The rest of the order was not so good also, seems like the food was precooked and they heated it up in a microwave. The are a lot of very good places in Saigon to have real Japanese food, however TT is not one of them.

• Visited October 2013