The standard rate is USD$ 207+++ but once you add the breakfast USD$22 plus internet US$ 15, it seems like a good idea to go for the all-inclusive US$ 285++ with internet and breakfast. Benefits include the free flow of light snacks afternoon tea from 2.30-4.30pm and pre-dinner drinks (beers!!!) & hors d'oeuvres from 5-8pm. There is also complimentary gift and I picked the USD$ 30 Sheraton Vietnam bear. The room is lovely and has views of the lake.
I received a plate of Jellies on the 1st day and 2 Florentine Biscuits on 2nd day. Lovely guesture.
There is a really expensive spa but I did not have the chance to try any of the package. Nice small pool & gym on level 5. There is a table tennis corner. Location is right in downtown, Gucci is in the same building etc. Lots of shops around the hotel. The famous BenThanh Market is 15mins walk distance away. The streets are buzzing with activities and people!
1 point to add - You know how difficult it has been lately to find a hotel room with enough light to work on our laptop! This is the brightest hotel room I have ever gotten.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton