What a beautiful hotel. Stay at this hotel and treat yourself to a a truly wonderful stay.
My party of 10 stayed at the SS for 7 nights. The Delux rooms are fantastic; great square meterage, tall ceilings and wonderful fittings particularly in the bathroom. An extremely comfortable stay.
The location is very central with many places to eat and shop within an easy 5-10 minute walk.
The staff were superb; very welcoming and helpful. The room service was great too; a varied menu with meals delivered promptly and presented wonderfully.
My only gripe was the swimming pool. It was freezing cold on the two days we decided to use it. A real shame as the children and I looked forward to using it. Clearly this is a design rather than weather issue as the pool is shaded by three towers (two of which are the SS) so any chance of the sun warming the water during the day is remote.
Overall, I recommend this great hotel without hesitation and will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton