“Nice location and good service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers

You added Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers to your Saves list
Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   88 Dong Khoi Street | District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam   |
Ranked #23 of 383 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bangkok, Thailand
“Nice location and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Sheraton is in good location, walking distance to many tourist attractions. The hotel keeps good service with comfortable room. It takes only 30 min from the airport to the hotel by the hotel limousine. Overall, it is a classic, dependable Sheraton.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SheratonSaigon H, online marketing at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Dear 3T,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your wonderful comments.

It is great to know that you enjoyed your stay here at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers on your return trip in Vietnam.

Best regards.

Executive Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (224)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

Stayed for two nights and was pleased with the location and facilities provided by the hotel. Just 30 minutes cab ride away from the airport and situated near major tourist attractions and malls. The hotel may looked a little tired but still provide the basic needs that one is looking for in a hotel, comfort, all thanks to the Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed. Tried the Chinese restaurant Li Bai which happened to offer buffet dinner. The spread was good and the food is as expected as it should be since the one in Singapore was quite popular.

Overall a great stay despite the crowded lobby at times due to tour groups.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
SheratonSaigon H, Manager at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear nivla83,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

We are delighted that you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay with us here at the Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers, especially in our Sheraton Sweet Sleeper® Bed and at Li Bai Chinese Restaurant.

Once again, thank you for your positive feedback and we trust you will choose us again if your travels bring you back to Ho Chi Minh City.

Best regards,

Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Stayed for 2 nights on a recent business trip to Ho Chi Minh and very impressed by the hotel. This is one of the best Sheraton hotel that I have visited so far. Service at the counter was good and efficient. Room is spacious and clean. Great buffet spread for breakfast and it is very ideally suited for both business and leisure travellers.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SheratonSaigon H, online marketing at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Dear Kristie-wong,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your experience regarding your recent stay here at the Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers.

We were delighted to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us. We really appreciate your great feedback and we have shared this with our Associates to let them know that their efforts have been recognized by our Guests.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Santa Cruz, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

Have enjoyed quite a few stays here and while the rooms are showing some age in their decor, the rooms are clean and efficient. Good gym and pool, great breakfast buffet and lobby lounge. This is my go to hotel for HCM.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
SheratonSaigon H, online marketing at Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
Dear Steven S,

Thank you for sharing your great comment regarding your recent stay with us.

We were pleased to know that you continue to enjoy your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers.

Perth, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Hotel looked old from the outside but very classic and elegant inside. Hotel concierge checking how they look in front of the mirror next to their concierge desk all the time and never bothered to help their customers. They look at their customers' appearance from the top to the bottom, probably comparing to their outfit or whatever. That pissed me off.
The reception and housekeepers were all nice and friendly.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Shin B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Whilst we continually strive for Operational Excellence, we are sorry for not meeting your expectations. We have noted your comments regarding the service provided from our Concierge team. Rest assure, I have raised this issue with our Concierge team and we will continue to address it our ongoing quality training and improvement programs.

When next your travel plans bring you back to Ho Chi Minh City, we hope you will once again return to the Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers as this will enable us to show you that this isolated incident is not indicative of the usually high level of service we offer.

Yours sincerely

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Typical western style hotel you would expect with any of the major brands. Stayed in a Grand Tower room, which was of a good size, until the roll-away was added which left access a little cramped around the bed. The lounge was great, plenty of food and drink selections and made-to-order hot snack station. Had breakfast in the main restaurant, which as very busy and of average quality. We loved the central location, and it was easy walking distance to major sights in town and a selection of nice eating options. The added bonus was at the airport. As it was Tet - eve, the airport was very busy, but we had a Sheraton staff member waiting for us at the departure area to assist us navigating the crowds.

A pleasant stay, and I would revisit.

Room Tip: Our room was overlooked the mosque, so we were awakened by the call-to-prayer before sunrise. This d...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear winsome_wanderers,

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay with us.

We are delighted to know that you had a pleasant stay and our associate at the airport was able to assist you. Your kind comments have been shared with the team to recognize their efforts.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Bayonne, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel 6 years in a row and I've always been treated like a frequent guest. I have always stayed in the regular towers and I honestly had no idea that the grand tower was so much nicer. I just thought it was another wing of the hotel Most of my friends booked at the grand tower. Although, I did not, I was upgraded to a large suite near the club floor. The staff at the club level were very friendly. I also found the room to be just fine. I was, however, able to see the suite rooms in the grand tower and they are much nicer than what I had. The club floor in the grand tower is also a lot nicer but unfortunately, not very friendly to platinum members booked in the regular tower. I asked if I could join my friends in the grand tower lounge and was refused to eat even though I have platinum status. They stated the reason is that the lounge offers more food. They did let me drink there for free. In addition, I was not allowed to bring a guest. I found this policy absolutely ridiculous and asked to speak to a manager. Luckily, the manager allowed me to eat and drink with the rest of the group. I heard a lot of complaints from other platinum members about discrimination based on where their rooms were booked. Several of them complained. Frankly, the lounge is a lot nicer but I don't see why they wouldn't honor platinum guest to choose which lounge they would like to use. The food is better but I don't think the fact that there is a noodle bar deserves the right not to allow Platinum members full entry. The club lounge there is no different than say the Beijing Dongcheng Hotel or even the Le Meridien in Jakarta. In fact, I've never even heard of two lounges in the same hotel chain let alone with different entry requirements for their guest. I think this policy needs to be changed. I was appreciative that the club manager was understanding but her employee Anna was just not understanding and kept watching me in the lounge to make sure that I didn't eat before I decided to speak to the manger. It was a horrible feeling and one that I have never experienced at a club lounge.

Room Tip: Great breakfast buffet. Ask to be booked in the grand tower. If you are using your suite night awa...
Dear whslc,

Thank you for your continuous support and for sharing your valuable feedback regarding your previous stay.

I am delighted to know that your experience at the Sheraton Club has always been pleasant. I am however disappointed to know about your experience at the Grand Tower Lounge. Based on the terms and condition of SPG, it is actually not part of the Upgrade Program. However, if our associates were not able to explain this clearly or were less than professional in their delivery, I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Once again, thank you and when next your travel plans bring you back to Ho Chi Minh City, we hope that you will stay with us again. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton Saigon Hotel and Towers.

Warm regards,

Executive Assistant Manager

Been to Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers? Share your experiences!