There are 5 excellent hotels within a stone's throw of each other and the Sheraton, backing on to the well known Caravelle, is equally well located. The two towers are a little different. Original is a little more spacious, but older in style (I prefer it) while the newer tower has slightly more contemporary feel to it.
Service is uniformly excellent throughout the property, helped by highly attentive, 'hand on' management. in my experience this is necessary in Vietnam as efficient service is not a national normality! (willing, cheerful, but not efficient is more the norm). Small but accessible pool and a VERY good spa with reasonable prices. Overall excellent value for a very good location in Saigon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton