This hotel was great for us westerners who need a little taste of home when visiting other countries. The room was clean, the staff was friendly and really helpful, and breakfast was phenomenal. We booked just about all our travel for a long weekend through the concierge... we did a dinner cruise and the cu chi tunnel tour. Concierge also helped book taxis for us, give us cultural guidelines (like tipping), etc. Breakfast was a huge buffet with all the delicious food you could ever want. It was $25/pc so on the second morning we went for a cheaper option outside the hotel, but it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton