I've stayed at several Sheratons and this one sadly is not quite the same standard as the others I've been at. The lobby and common areas are fine, but the Deluxe room i was in was disappointing. From the moment i stepped in, i could tell the room was in need of refurbishment, the carpet felt dusty and old (definitely use the bedroom slippers), the cabinets and storage, drawers were were dated, the working desk was small, the room was considered almost bare for a 5-star hotel. Bathroom was ok but vanity area was small, and shower jets were not working properly (one jet was "Dripping" water instead of spraying despite adjustment of nozzle). For the price I paid which did not even include in-room internet or Breakfast more is to be expected especially when there are so many competing hotels in the vicinity. I found the lobby often to be overcrowded, and noisy as busloads of tourists, airline crew or visitors just loitered there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton