I had stayed in this hotel for 6 days. The room was very spacious but it had a musky stale smell. The bathroom was also very spacious with a bath tub and a separate shower area. They had good breakfast spread for the breakfast buffet. But their service at the Saigon cafe was very slow when we had our dinner one of the nights. We ordered ala-carte instead of their buffet dinner and it took ages for them to serve our food. Room service was quite prompt when we ordered for one of the lunch. The dim sum lunch buffet at the hotel's Chinese restaurant was good too.
Our room was cleaned everyday even when we turn on the do not disturb light. We got a fright when the cleaner suddenly came into the room for cleaning even when we put do not disturb. The spa in the hotel was good. Overall, the location of the hotel is good. There are many eating places and shopping malls all within walking distance.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton
- Sheraton Saigon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City’s vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a haven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Otel, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.