We stayed 3 nights in the grand tower. The room included breakfast and club tower access. Our room was on the 23 rd floor with a great view of the river and city. The room was wonderful and amenities at the club lounge were excellent, soft drinks and coffee during the day and appetizers and drinks in the evening. There is a fitness area and pool available to guests. The hotel is centrally located for seeing the sights and shopping. There are several restaurants in the hotel and an outdoor bar on the top floor of the other tower.
Everyone at the hotel was very helpful.
We used Starwood points and paid minimal to upgrade to the grand tower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton