Similar to theSheraton Hanoi, I'd recommend the Metrople. This hotel needs some hallway and room updating. My expectation of Asian Sheraton's is much higher than U.S. ones and this is an example of not meeting the grade. Also, I'm SPG Gold and always get free Internet but they refused and charged me $17/night which for Vietnam is outrageous. Location is good though. Near shopping, bars, easy access. The coffee shop next door, which you have to outside to access but is part of the hotel is Excellent. Didn't try the hotel food. Overall, good enough for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City's vibrant business and entertainment district, Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers is a heaven of convenience, connecting you with colleagues and friends. Conduct business meetings in style or enjoy the sights and sounds of the city in our central location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Saigon Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City Sheraton