“Roadstour day tours Cu Chi tunnels and Ho Chi Minh, plus evening water puppets and dinner cruise” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Roadstour Vietnam - Day Tours

Roadstour Vietnam - Day Tours
2nd Floor, Thong Tan Xa Building, 116-118 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai St., Ward 6, District 3 | Ward 6, Disct 3,, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
(+84) 908 657 392
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: "Your coming back - Our destination!" At Roadstour Company(Managed by Mr Phung) we believe in this valued motto and always try to do different good ways to get impression of clients that we are the best choosing for your private tours. All our services were active for you and just you only as we just want to do business on your gratification. Let's try to see and taste different with us!
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Hi.

We booked two tours on the same day at the last minute by email. My Phung replied very quickly and we booked a Roadstour day tour of the Cu Chi tunnels and Ho Chi Minh highlights, plus the evening water puppets and dinner cruise, all on the same day.

My Phung picked us up in the morning, with a driver, and personally gave the two of us a tour from 8am till 10pm, with a break before the evening tour (obviously a long day but we were short of time). His knowledge of Vietnam added significantly to the tour, and it was efficiently organised. Everything was also included in the advertised price.

I cannot really fault the service as it was excellent and I would highly recommend using Roadstour if you need to organise a tour of Vietnam.

Chris

Visited June 2013
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Vietnam - Day Tours, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Xin chao Mr Christ,
How great of your comment on Trip advisor here!
It's my pleasure to know that you and your wife happy on tour with us!
We have many valued client made good comments after they took our services, that is main reason you know and contact to us and I knew you expect to get good service for your tour and now I got you comment here with best words to us, that thing make me get stronger believe in my way to do business and promise to try more to deserve your trust and hope you are keep voting to us when ever you have chance to back Vietnam.
Best wishes to you and your family there.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kensington, Maryland
41 attraction reviews
“Best Tour Experience While in Southeast Asia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the best time with Roadstour and the tour guide. I did 2 days with them- Mekong Delta first day and city tour/tunnels the second day- both days the tour guide was prompt on pick-up from hotel and was super friendly. I did these tours solo and the guide made sure it was fun and I really enjoyed his company and talking with him about Vietnam and all the locations. His English was very good as well and made communicating with him very easy. The tour guide also ate lunch with me both days which I appreciated not only because I was solo but because I like sharing info and talking over meals. No other tour guide on my entire trip ate a meal with us. Roadstour is definitely a rising star among the tour operators in Vietnam and I know that as they grow they will maintain their high level of customer satisfaction on tours :) If I ever visit Vietnam again I will use them to help me book all of my tours. They just out-compete everyone else on experience & customer service. I cannot recommend them enough- you will not be disappointed in their service!!!

Visited May 2013
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Vietnam - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Hi Sara,
I'm really appreciated what you bring to us! It's fabulous present!
It's my pleasure to know that you all satisfied again with our services on tours in Vietnam here . For myself, you made easy for me on tour as your travel mate so I felt interested to share my Vietnamese experience with you... Thank you for brilliant days!
Last but not least, after the trip with us, we was recognized as your friend in Vietnam, not only your tour operator, it's really great award of your sentiment to us.
Hope that, wherever you are, you both always have happy life with pink of health, success of work and believe to see you again one day in Vietnam.
One again, thank you for coming back, my Sara.
Take care!
London, United Kingdom
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We finished a three week tour of Vietnam in Saigon and after some research, decided to book a one day Mekong delta tour with roadstour. We were so happy we made that decision. If time is short but you want a private tour that takes you away from the crowds and gives you an authentic experience, than this is the tour for you. We were taken by private boat to an island where we got to see how coconut sweets were made, we met a seventy something yr old coconut mangrove owner who allowed us to climb his trees and pick coconuts to drink and eat and finished up with a wonderful lunch in a hidden location. This was the only place we saw other westeners.
Our tour guide was knowledgeable and clearly wanted to ensure we had an enjoyable day. We had a lovely time and if we were to return we would contact roadstour to arrange a longer tour of the Mekong delta, we trust it would be a great experience.

Visited March 2013
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Vietnam - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
Xin chao Lozzief1,
How fantastic of your comment on Trip Advisor about us! Thank you for that!
It's my pleasure to know that you all satisfied with our services on tours in Vietnam here and now I got the valued comment from you. we did try to work during the past and now trying to be better than what we did so your comment is really valued to us coz it's make us get stronger belief in our way to do business.
Wish that you are always have happy life with pink of health, success of work !
See you again one day in Vietnam,
Best regard,
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“Unique Experience, Above Par Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

During our stay in Ho Chi Minh City, we had the pleasure of taking 2 day tours with Mr. Phung (owner of Roadstour). Although the trip to the tunnels was amazing, I'd highly recommend Mr. Phung's trip to the Mekong Delta. The latter portion of this full day trip involves Mr. Phung taking you to an island that didn't have and rarely sees tourists on it. There, we were invited to take a shot of homemade whiskey with some locals (that wasn't supposed to be part of the tour). Additionally, you'll have the opportunity to climb up a tree, take down your own coconut, and have another friendly local cut it open for you to drink out of (is supposed to be part of the tour).

Lastly, Mr. Phung is an intelligent and passionate business owner. This alone makes me happy with choosing Roadstour over a competitor.

Visited April 2013
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Vietnam - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Mr Drew,
Thank you very much for your highly recommend our service on Trip advisor.
At Roadstour , We believe that not easy to win your heart but harder to keep your supporting so we are promise ourselves trying to work better to deserve your trusting.
Hope that whenever you back to Vietnam, Roadstour Company always is your first choosing to be your Vietnamese mate of traveling...
From our heart, hope you and your family there in pink of health and success of work.
Best regard,
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
“Still excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We had a tour with Roadstour last year and we were so pleased that we decided to go with them again .... Halong Bay, Mekong Delta & Cui Chi Tunnels. Phung's service is absolutely outstanding as were the tours. We were collected on time, the guides spoke clear English, great food (Halong Bay tour in particular) and very informative. Honestly, I wouldn't even bother looking at another tour company whilst Phung and his staff offer this level of service! Excellent!!

Visited April 2013
Phung-Capvan, Owner at Roadstour Vietnam - Day Tours, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Dear Ms Lara
I'm really appreciated what you bring to us! It's fabulous present!
It's my pleasure to know that you all satisfied again with our services on tours in Vietnam here . For myself, you made easy for me on tour as your travel mate so I felt interested to share my Vietnamese experience with you... Thank you for brilliant day!
Last but not least, after the trip with us, we was recognize as your friend in Vietnam, not only your tour operator, it's really great award of your sentiment to us.
One again, thank you for coming back, my Lara.
Take care!