“Rustic Italian” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: New York Italian. Warm casual eatery
“Rustic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

If you are looking for a fine dining Italian, this is not the place.
However, if you are looking for rustic italian food in a nice cosy ambience this is the right place.

They welcome you with a complimentary glass of prosecco. I ordered the caprese salad to start with and then a carbonara that they make table side. Simple, good taste and not expensive at all.

Tables are close together and its usually full. Maybe not a place for a quiet romantic date, but for any other occasion its great!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Baku, Azerbaijan
“Excellent Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Ate at Ciao Bella last night with my family. Excellent food, I had the lasagne which was as good as I have tasted anywhere, my wife had chicken. Large portions so if I went again I wouldn't bother with a starter, I had the calamari , again very good but probably enough for a main! Excellent service , both of us got a glass of sparkling wine before the meal and also a shot when we were finished, kids and wife were given a flower bracelet as well. Restaurant was fairly busy so we ended up on the 3rd floor, nice setting and a very good atmosphere. Would defo go back if I'm in HCMC again!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Guangzhou, China
“The worst "so-called-Italian" restaurant so far”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Had to try this place because of the huge amount of excellent reviews on Tripadvisor. Restaurant is simple, small but has a warm atmosphere, service is acceptable by Vietnamese standards... But the food is really horrible, my friend had spaghetti vongole which was swimming in water, one more friend had tagliatelle bolognese, completely overcooked, I had ravioli, also really terrible. Really, as Italian, I really can't understand how so many people are giving excellent reviews to this place, is Italian cuisine in the world really so much misunderstood???

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Good restaurant in Sai gon”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

Restaurant quite small when viewed from the outside, but cozy, decorated Italy style, look pretty cool and classic. Good food, proper quality. slightly dry bread, and drink prices are quite good. Rather, I see food prices was okay. Acceptable quality food and service.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Ashtead,Surrey
“Terrific food , value and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

We came here 3 times, we enjoyed it so much. Welcome glass of prosecco on arrival and complimentary bread basket. Specials were varied and changed every couple of days. Extensive menu, with the option to have some dishes as a started or main course. The quality was excellent. We probably had the best food of our 18 days in Vietnam here ! Our party of 4, enjoyed every mouthful ! Portions of tirimisu were enormous ! Complimentary limocello at the end of the meal. We sat upstairs near the window. Staff very attentive and great fun - don't miss it ! Make sure you book.

• Visited March 2014