“Fabulous” 5 of 5 stars

Got a photo?
Add it.
You added Oasis Hotel to your Saves list
Oasis Hotel
23 Noi khu Hung Phuoc II St. | Phu My Hung, Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam   |
Ranked #94 of 679 Ho Chi Minh City B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed in the VIP suite and you pay a fraction of what you’d pay for a similar room in any western city or I suspect for a similar room in one of the more centrally located 5 stars in HCM. I’d thoroughly recommend it but suspect the price will go up as HCM becomes aver popular.
The suite was actually a penthouse apartment with private elevator code, large bedroom with really comfy bed, awesome en suite bathroom which was open-air to secluded and shaded balcony at rear. The apartment had another living room and a spacious second balcony overlooking the tree canopy. Fantastic space for sun downers with friends. All this for less than the price of a budget hotel room in London!
I thought the service was great, laundry done quickly and room was very clean. I lost my phone in first few days and the staff did everything they could to ‘get me back on the grid’ asap. Zhang (pronounced Sang - excuse spelling if wrong!) on reception was exceptionally helpful as was Nam the owner. I think the hotel was due to be extended shortly after I left so I hope the ambience of the place stays the same.
I stayed for about 9 days with a break in between elsewhere in Vietnam and it felt great to go back there for the second part of my trip. That says a lot about a hotel in a country you’ve never been to. I was made to feel very welcome. All the best to staff at the Oasis and hope to see you again :)

Room Tip: Go for the VIP. Well worth the extra few quid.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

We stayed in two different rooms in this hotel, one standard room and one deluxe. Both had some of the most comfortable beds we slept in during trip to Vietnam. Bathrooms spacious, clean, and well fitted out. Great value for money with free laundry and basic breakfast. Only real problem was lack of English of some of the staff. Would be happy to stay there again. Taxi to the city cost about $6 and a supermarket 100m away with everything you need, and plenty of restaurants/cafes where you could have a nice dinner for about $10USD.

Room Tip: A room at the rear of the hotel may be a bit quiter.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Berwick, Victoria, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Our room was very nice, spacious and clean, with a frige and jug and cups supplied. But their customer service was appalling. Despite requests, there were no sheets provided for one of the beds and the "Breakfast-to-Go" which we had ordered by written request in their own language did not eventuate. We cancelled the reservation we had made for our return visit to Ho Chi Minh City.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family

Been to Oasis Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oasis Hotel

Address: 23 Noi khu Hung Phuoc II St. | Phu My Hung, Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Location: Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City
Bar / Lounge Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Airport Transportation
Ranked #94 of 679 B&Bs / Inns in Ho Chi Minh City
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Oasis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Oasis Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.