“What happiness!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 1,691 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta, Asian, Vietnamese, Pasta
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wine and Beer
Description: Pizza 4P's is an Italian Japanese fusion restaurant located in the center of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Based on "Farm to Table" concept with homemade cheeses freshly produced in our Da Lat farm and a hand-built wood-fired oven, serveing classic Naples style pizza as well as Japanese inspired fusion cuisine. Since established in 2010, they have been selected as Top 10 restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City by Tripadvisor and featured by New York Times. If you are looking for a restaurant with quality food and service in Ho Chi Minh City, Pizza 4P's is the place to be.
Reservoir, Australia
“What happiness!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

After reading the reviews on TA, we decided we also go so famous taste these pizzas.
Indeed, the Margarita is just EXCELLENT! Fresh and simple pizza is the best pizza I have ever eaten. And that to eat the pizza, it took me to go to Viet Nam and it was made by a Japanese. All lost my little lady, all is lost!
Impeccable service and nice design.
Short as of Happiness!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Italian Pizza with a Japanese twist”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

I read the reviews on TA and wanted to find what some call the best pizza in HCMC. They have a large selection of pizza 20 various selections. Some of the choices are new to me and I have been eating pizza for many years. I will comment on the two pizzas I had. The pizzas are cooked in a wood fired oven just like they are in Naples, Italy which in I have had the best pizza ever. Better even than the Mom and Pop pizza places in the North east of the US. The best seating in the restaurant are in front of the oven where the Japanese chef prepares the pizzas. I found it to be comfortable and not hot at all. For starters I would recommend the Green salad with herbs and homemade dressing this is for sharing. Skip the clam chowder not worth it. Better chowder available in HCMC. For Pizza selection go with the simple Marinara this is the best pizza I have had in HCMC. It was fantastic prepared perfectly. You will not be disappointed in this selection. It is simple crust, sauce and garlic with no other toppings. It is very light and one pizza per person is what I recommend. The Margherita pizza is just okay and I would not order again it is a typical pizza in any place around town. I would also skip the tomato spaghetti with house made sauce again average rating. Desert is also top notch I would recommend the fondant chocolate cake as well as the Hiromil’s creamy tiramisu which is surprising as I normally do not like tiramisu but here it is delicious. The house wine both the red and the white are good and recommended. So again go with the green salad, Marina pizza and the deserts with a carafe of your choice of wine and you will not be disappointed. I would recommend making a reservation as it is a busy place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

We've eaten here about a half-dozen times in the past few months and it just keeps getting better. The food is incredible, service is outstanding, and the atmosphere is pleasant. What more can I say? Do yourself a favor and try it, you will not be disappointed!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“For pizza lovers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

It takes time to serve but it's worth waiting. Staff is friendly, the place is crowded but cozy design. My pizza is more than perferct I think its the best pizza in town

“Super excellent pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Found the restaurant on TA and decided to try based on their high rating. It is a bit hard to find but definitely worth the effort as their pizza were super excellent. The margarita pizza was the best pizza I ever had and mozzarella with tomatoes was to die for. The service was good and friendly. Ambience was fine, a bit hot actually but we enjoyed our meal :)