“Great start to Vietnam holiday” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: XO Tours is the first all-female motorbike tour company in Vietnam, offering the most unique and highest ranked tours in Vietnam for over 3 years running. We pride ourselves in offering the best service in the industry and we are also the first company in Vietnam to include accident insurance with all our tours! Our "Foodie" tour is the original Vietnam street food tour and still the most popular food tour in all Vietnam!
Auckland
“Great start to Vietnam holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

Wow - what a great way to start our Vietnam adventure. We started with the foody tour the day we arrived it opened us up into eating as the locals do and we delved into some great vietnamese dining throughout our trip as a result. The girls are arwsome and made you feel safe on the bikes in a what seems to be crazy traffic to foreigners, but for the girls it is a breeze. And the shopping and phrase tips helped us have a very sucessful trip.

XO tours is a must do, and would suggest as a early part of your trip,

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“What a great way to see the main sights of HCMC!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I heard about this tour from an Australian guy I met in Hanoi - so I booked it online for my last day in Vietnam, in Saigon. My female driver, Trang, was delightful and drove the scooter like a pro - I felt totally safe as soon as we set off. We saw lots of sites in 2.5 hrs, stopped off for sugar cane juice (delicious) and managed to continue in the rain (she supplied me with a plastic cape). Two others on our tour had done the evening eatery tour and praised it highly. Wish I had time to do it. Try it - it's a unique and fun way to see the city!

Melbourne
“Great Introduction to HCMC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We did the night food tour on our first night at HCMC and loved it! Great way to get a feel for the city and it's surrounding districts. Felt very safe on the back of the motorcycle.....crossing the road in HCMC is more challenging. The girls and Tung, the owner, are fantastic and happy to share their knowledge of this amazing city and it's night markets and food stalls. The food was very good and plenty of it. Our group had a lot of fun and we would highly recommend this tour.

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Best city tour ever !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I would recommend this as the first tour you do when arriving in HCMC. I had never been on a motorbike before, but Jane (my driver) made me feel totally comfortable amid the unpredictable traffic. We were collected from our hotel on time and taken to our first stop. We had numerous stops during the tour, some food stops, some information stops. The girls share information along the way throughout the 4 1/2 hour tour. The food is awesome, and in plentiful supply, but it is only one part of a fantastic tour. This has been one of the best things that we have done in Vietnam.

San Francisco, California
10 attraction reviews
“NO OTHER WAY TO SEE HCMC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

What an amazing experience. You can read the other reviews for the official download, but this is by far one of the best tour companies I have taken. The service is fantastic, the women are cute and super friendly (they even serve you food!) and the staff makes its a safe and enjoyable experience. I felt like Anthony Bourdain after going through all the food areas - sampling all the wonder Vietnamese delights.

Fantastic - thank you Tong!!!

I did both the Food Night tour (didnt want it to end!!) and they day tour (good way to get a sense of HCMC before exploring on your own)