“Great stay and spacious room” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bizu Boutique Hotel Phu My Hung

You added Bizu Boutique Hotel Phu My Hung to your Saves list
Bizu Boutique Hotel Phu My Hung
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 - 17 Cao Trieu Phat, Hung Phuoc 1 | Phu My Hung, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam   |
Ranked #66 of 371 Hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Canary Islands, Spain
“Great stay and spacious room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

A really nice budget hotel. Our room had everything we need. Good selection of breakfasts. Friendly, lovely and accommodating staff. Room were super clean with large comfy bed and pillow. It is not far to get to the shopping mall or movie theater. I definitely would recommend
Bizu hotel.

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
  • Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Nice neighbourhood for expats especially for Korean. Many restaurants around with many different cuisines. Mart also nearby with import stuff. Friendly staff but some don't speak English. It feels like home.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mebane, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Located in district 7 away from the centre of Ho Chi Minh city, Bizu hotel is tucked away at the end of a quiet street but a short 5 minutes walk away from a full sized supermarket and many Korean restaurants. Good for business travellers who has to commute everyday to SECC (exhibition hall). Downstairs is pretty restaurant with big portions of Westerm food, very popular with expats.

Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

I like this hotel because the people here are very friendly and helpful. They always help me to solve any problems ,so I feel that I stay here easy like my home.Because of these my husband and I decide to stay this hotel for 2 years.

Surfers Paradise, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

My company (RMIT International University) chose this hotel for me to stay at for the first week of my lecturing term in Saigon, so I already knew it had a good reputation. I was impressed with the service and efficiency of the night staff on my arrival after a long flight from Australia and their traditional dress uniforms made a good first impression.
My internal standard room was clean and bright and had a mock window, which was quite innovative and effective in letting in air and light when I wanted to. The air-conditioning worked well too, but I found the bathroom a little tight. The wi-fi connected perfectly without issue.
When I went down to breakfast the next morning I was pleasantly surprised. Quite a few of the hotel staff were on hand and I found them very attentive. There was a good selection of food available, both Western and Asian, cereal, juice, coffee, tea, toast and fruit, although the servings are small by comparison to what I am used to. I was also offered a choice of main from a menu with photos of scrambled eggs, omelet, fried eggs etc. I chose my favourite, the omelet, which comes with a French baguette.
That same first day I was keen to get a local sim card for my phone and was pleased when the reception staff efficiently took care of that transaction for me. As it turned out my i-phone was locked to an Australian network, so the sim card didn't work, but the staff all put their problem solving skills together to help me discover that and one promptly set off on his motorbike to get it unlocked for me. I left some cash at reception and was confident that it would all get taken care of, but when I was halfway down the street to the bus-stop the receptionist came running after me to let me know that the quote for unlocking my phone was too expensive and it would be cheaper to buy a new one - good advice which I appreciated and she returned the cash I had left. [By the way I did get a new phone (Samsung Duos) for just $35, which works perfectly for local calls, so I now use my i-phone for viber and whatsup etc, which do not require a sim at all]. This is just a small example of how local nowledge is important and how I have appreciated the way it has been available.
Before the end of the first week I enquired about a larger room with an outlook and was given a choice and I extended my stay at the Bizu Boutique Hotel, making it my home away from home for the remainder of my stay in Ho Chi Minh City. The friendliness and efficiency has continued and I believe this hotel offers value unparallelled anywhere n Phu My Hung, District 7. I find it refreshing to come home to a welcome smile and a brief polite chat in English if I want it.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Gwangju, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

we come to FV hospital in HCMC for visit the doctor. we stayed in Bizu Hotel a week, great service, clean, best price even a lovely breakfast. The staff are friendly and warm, always smiling. Repception gave our many information about talking a good car outsides. When we check out,I left my phone behind the hotel. I emailed the hotel and they found my phone, kept it safe and sent to my friend.
Perfect hotel would definitely recomment it.

• Stayed October 2013
Seoul, South Korea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Although this's 2star hotel but i got a feeling as my home, you know i came here for the business .it take me about ten minute to get the exhibition , but i have unlucky day , i fell down and my leg very hurt , when i came back the reception saw my scrack after that they make me surpise for giving me some medicine OMG , Perfect staff. I will come back next year and i make sure i 'll stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Been to Bizu Boutique Hotel Phu My Hung? Share your experiences!