We looked on hostelbookers.com and tripadvisor before booking, and this guesthouse lived up to it's reputation. The staff were very friendly and helpful. They gave us lots of advice on how to get around and where to look to find the things we were wanting.
They offered tours at the guesthouse which were cheaper than what we were able to find outside. This made us a little concerned because we were tricked in some of the cities up north, but we definitely got more than our money's worth. We would highly recommend the 2 day mekong delta tour!
The rooms were nice too. We took the twin room and got a nice view of the alleyway with a balcony. It was definitely more than we had expected. The room was very clean and had both fans and A/C.
Location was great too. We were able to try lots of local shops along the alleyway and on Bui Vien. The guesthouse was walking distance to pretty much anywhere.
- Also Known As:
- Thanh Thuong Guesthouse Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Thanh Thuong Guesthouse Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our family owned friendly hotel opened 2010; offering clean, comfortable and quiet rooms in the heart of Pham Ngu Lao at excellent rates. We offer a range of services to ensure your stay with us is a happy one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Thanh Thuong Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.