“Great location, Friendly friend” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sai Gon Pink Hotel

Sai Gon Pink Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ho Chi Minh City
Sai Gon Pink Hotel
You added Sai Gon Pink Hotel to your Saves list
100 Ho Tung Mau Street | District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam   |
Ranked #156 of 678 Ho Chi Minh City B&B and Inns
Anaheim, California
“Great location, Friendly friend”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

To Saigon, I was in a hotel is located very beautiful, very good service, the hotel staff is wellcome and friendly.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Reno, Nevada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

The rooms here are clean and acceptable, but nothing special. The staff were quite hospitable and helpful. The location is excellent being right in the middle of restaurants and bars.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2011

After reading the most recent review on this web site, i booked this hotel because it's quite and close to central. However, both rooms that I rented are just average, small, clean price ranging from $25-$40/night. Customer service is below average. This is my booking experience with this hotel.

I booked two rooms with double bed for couples at price $25/night at least a week in advance. I called twice to the receptionist to confirm that I would be arrive at 9pm. Upon arrival, I was advice the rooms I booked have been occupied, and only 2 x double beds available at $30/night. I was told I got a bargain because normal price for this room is $40. I don't think it's a bargain, i don't need what was given!! Why I have to pay for more? We are a couple, we don't need 2xdouble beds? This is so unreliable service, why do you have a booking system at all?

Furthermore, on our last day i requested a late checkout at 7pm. I was told that I need to check out before 5pm (late check out charged half price). If check out after 5pm, it would be full price charged. This is what you get in Vietnam, what you pay is what you get! I vow not to come back here again.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2011

I recently stayed at this little gem of a hotel during the lunar new year celebrations. It is just 1/2 block of Nguyen Hue street, the main street that is closed off for pedestrian traffic with an unforgettable display of flowers & lights. You are right in the city center, but on a quiet street, just steps away from everything, including a pleasant few minutes walk to Ben Thanh market. I had a very spacious, bright & clean room. Both the room & bathrooms were very clean & roomy. The staff was always welcoming & friendly, greeting you as you return. The beds were very comfortable & I slept very very well. After staying in more "main street" located hotels prior to this, it was a very welcome respite from the crowds of people & traffic. For any one who has been to Saigon before, you know how crowded & busy the traffic is. this hotel offers you a getaway from that, while being only steps from it all. There are restaurants & local food places & shopping all within steps of the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel for value, location & comfort. I really enjoyed my stay here, and am sure to be back on my next visit.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled solo
Darwin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2009

We stayed here for 3 nights in mid october and I loved it. Admittedly I had thought we were in a deluxe room whereas in actual fact when we got home and I checked the internet, we were actually in a suite. But the room was really big - it had 2 queen size, comfortable beds in it (so my husband and I could have one each!) plus a little sitting area and a very small balcony (standing room for one only). The hotel is fairly new and the room and bathroom were extremely clean. The street outside was small and so fairly quiet and the hotel was walking distance to the Ben Tha Market area. Outside the front door, turn right, then first right again takes you to a restaurant called the Nha Hang Duc Bao. This was a great spot for a good American Breakfast and we enjoyed a nice dinner there too. The reception staff were very friendly and the price for the suite at the Saigon Pink 3 was $40US. (no restaurant though)

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Sai Gon Pink Hotel? Share your experiences!