I stayed here for 5 nights on business and it is hard to find something to complain about. The hotel is fairly new(2009). My room was large and perfectly appointed with great wireless, huge fluffy towels, walk in shower, stand alone tub, strong air con, ipod dock and lots of TV stations. The breakfast buffet is excellent, the staff are friendly and professional and the location is good. I wasn't overly excited with my grilled fish dinner - the fish tasted muddy to me and I prefer to stay at hotels where the windows open and there is a bit of character and charm. However, this is a very comfortable hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Asiana Saigon Hotel
- Intercontinental Asiana Saigon Hotel Ho Chi Minh City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Asiana Saigon is an exciting new landmark in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam s commercial centre. The hotel is close to the colonial sights of Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Saigon Post Office, a few minutes from famous landmarks like the Reunification Palace, City Hall and the beautiful Opera House. Guests can enjoy some of the city s premier shopping in the same complex. The InterContinental Asiana Saigon Residences with 260 luxurious apartments is next door. Personalized service awaits guests in each of the 305 elegantly-appointed rooms, including 19 suites and a stylish Presidential Suite. Pillow-top bedding and floor-to-ceiling windows will create unparalleled grandeur and an inviting space for a relaxing stay. Tan Son Nhat International Airport is a 30-minute drive away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Asiana Saigon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.