We stayed in this apartment on 7-9 July in a group of 5. The apartment had 2 rooms and 2 bathrooms. The master bedroom had a king bed and a bathtub in the bathroom. The other room came with a double bed. Another bathroom outside the 2nd room had a free standing shower and a washing machine. The living hall was huge it could fit 12 people at one time. Although the kitchen was too small compared to the size of the apartment, but the amenities were excellent, complete with a microwave, an oven and a kitchen stove. There were also plates, bowls, mugs, glasses, knife, cutleries and kitchen utensils as well as a kitchen sponge for cleaning. All you need to bring/buy is soap for washing clothes and dishes.
My mother loved this place so much that she refused to follow us on a trip to Cu Chi! My sister who is known to be picky and petty on almost everything also gave thumbs up for this place.
What I liked about the place:
1) It's super clean, it's literally spotless!
2) Service was top notch. We asked for extra bed and when we got to our apartment, they were already hotel staffs waiting outside the apartment to install the bed for us. Hotel staffs were eager to help us with directions and getting a cab throughout our stay.
3) Check in was fast. We had earlier asked for early check in, and when we arrived at the hotel at about 12.30pm, our room was ready for us.
4) We also asked for late check out since our flight home was at 9.00 pm and we wanted to leave by 5.00pm. At first, the front desk only allowed us to stay until 2.00 pm but later extended it to 5.00pm without extra charge!
5) The hotel gave free city map but we took some time to get used to it since the map left out a few hotel landmarks such as Caravelle Hotel, Park Hyatt, Rex Hotel etc (I think they purposely leave out other hotels and only keep the city landmarks).
6) The swimming pool looked clean but we didn't get to take a dip though.
1) The location is a bit out of the way from the city attractions although it's still within walking distance. It took us about 10-15 minutes to get to the Central Post Office.
2) There's no view from our room except for a construction site.
3) Breakfast spread was small for vegetarians.
4) We first wanted to book directly from the hotel so I emailed them to enquire about the hotel but only received a reply days later. When I emailed them again, I had to wait for another 3 days before receiving a reply. Since it was nearing travel time, we decided to book via Agoda, which was a big mistake. We initially paid USD350 for 2 nights stay but had to top up another USD210 for the other 3 guests when we checked in, since Agoda only quoted rate for 2 guests. If the hotel had replied to my emails earlier, I'm sure that the confusion wouldn't have happened.
5) The bed was too hard for my liking I had trouble sleeping but my sister liked the bed. However, all 5 of us unanimously agreed that the pillows were too soft.
6) One of my sisters had rashes after the 1st night. We were not sure whether it was bed bug or the rain outside (it could be acidic, you never know).
Rooms at the back (the ones not facing road) ensures a good night sleep
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.