We enjoyed staying in this little boutique hotel. We asked for connected rooms as we were taking our 17 year old son and we were happy that this request had been fulfilled.
The hotel is well located, close to the Ben Than market area and close to other shopping areas. The rooms are small but the bed was comfortable, the shower was hot and the breakfast was good so it fulfilled all our needs. The hot food was mainly Asian but there was good choice and the food was delicious. We saw a few European people turn their noses up at the Asian food but hey, you should always give the local fare a fair chance - when in Rome..........
The only criticisms I could make are the following:
* there doesn't seem to be a great choice of restaurants in this area but we found some really good ones a little further afield.
* be prepared, this hotel faces a very busy traffic intersection so for most of the day and into the evening, the traffic noises are loud and Vietnamese people seem to love beeping their horns. However, late at night when everyone has gone home, it is quieter. I am a light sleeper and I had no troubles with getting to sleep.
* Air-conditioning - the air conditioners in both rooms seemed to struggle a little. It was cool but it took a long time for the rooms to cool down when we got back from a day out.
All in all, we thought this hotel was good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Three Star Tan Hai Long Hotel & Spa. Located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh city, next to Ben Thanh market,closed Shopping and entertainment centers . ..8km from Tan Son Nhat International AirportTan Hai Long Hotel & Spa comprise 106 rooms and suites, Non-smoking floors and specially wooden floor for rooms and suites.All rooms and suites boast breathtaking nice view of city and Ben Thanh Market view. KL Spa is décor’s Asian contemporary with the quiet spaces and reach a highest of relaxed, with high - grade of therapy – PEVONIA product, professional and skillful staff. Emphasizing blend between nature and lives beside the color harmony of space, gives a feeling really peaceful of relaxation…Whether you are on business trip or on vacation in Ho Chi Minh city. The Tan Hai Long Hotel & Spa is the perfect place for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Silverland Central - Tan Hai Long Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tan Hai Long Hotel Ho Chi Minh City