“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Austin
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

One of the best French restaurant in Asia. We went to Le Bordeaux after our time spent at La Maison de l’Apothiquaire to have our celebratory dinner. At the recommendation of the Maitre D’, I selected the fresh oysters from France as starter, fois gras for main course and the chocolate Grand Manier soufflé for dessert. My boyfriend opted for the curried crab cake, tournedo for main and to share my soufflé! The oysters was delicious, with the hazelnut taste and not too creamy. I tasted the curried crab cake and was starting to regret that I didn’t order it. But my main course was so excellent that it was worth every calorie. My boyfriend’s beef was melt-in-the-mouth. The soufflé didn’t disappoint either. Light and fluffy. The service was attentive and impeccable. The cost of the dinner is slightIy cheaper than elsewhere in the region but it is worth it. I give it a thumb up.

Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful dinner for anniversary!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We celebrate our anniversary a month ago here and it was fantastic. The menu is simple but good choices. Service is super excellent and professional. The lounge downstairs is a nice tough to have cocktails before dinner.
Highly recommend for special occassion!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“One Of The best French restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Bordeaux is one of a old French restaurant in Saigon. The decorations is really nice. Staffs are professtional and well trained. Food is excellent!
We did enjoy the foie gras homemade and french oyster very much. Main course of beef and duck were super!
Highly recommend

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hong Kong, China
“Thanks for the Birthday arrangement”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Since the night we went there was my friend birthday, i specially order a dessert in requested. The restaurant dim thier light, turn on the music with birthday blessing to my friend. It was very considering.

The food is really fresh and delicious, together with the atmosphere and service. Le Bordeaux is worth for a superb comment.

Visited June 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“A Drastic Drop in Standard”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

Been here a few times with my friends a couple of years ago, and came back tonight with friends because of past good experience.
Standard has dropped drastically. Out of the 5 courses we had, the seafood consomme had bad quality seafood, the baked lobster salad was still raw, a creme brulee was hardly authentic (creme brulee was thin, and smothered in fruits which hardly allowed one to have a proper creme brulee experience. Worst of all was during coffee. We were presented with dried and old muffins. When I reminded them that the last time I was here, we were given good chocolates, and then they brought the chocolates over!!!
Replacing unacceptable dishes (they only reheated the same lobster that was still raw) was hardly suficient compensation for the bad quality of food served in the first place.
Service was friendly, although a far cry from an attentive five-star service that I experienced previously.
Sorry, tonight was a very bad night, and nobody senior in the restaurant bothered to say something nice to salvage my bad impression. I wished that I had kept the fond memories of 2 years ago and never came back to this place, and now I'll definitely never come back!
You all have been warned!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere