“Excellent ” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Tallinn
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

It was a very nice place, went there even 2 times! We are vegetarian so it's harder to find a really decent place what actually pleases all your taste pallets :) Ladybird was a nice find! Enjoyed the veggie curry & fresh spring rolls. Very friendly staff. Recommend highly!

Park City, Utah
“Bad food, cool atmosphere for a drink”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

This place is living off their previous Lonely Planet and TA reviews, but the food prospect is hit and miss. I had vegetarian spring rolls which were 90% fried tofu, which was hot, and caused the entire roll to be warm, meaning the few vegetables were limp, or maybe just not fresh. They serve it with watery sweet sauce, not peanut sauce. Since I can't eat soy products, that left me 1/10th of a meal to eat, which I had to force down. I talked to a couple there who were disappointed in their fried rice, but said they had a good sweet and sour previously. They also said they had good spring rolls, so I am assuming they had normal not vegetarian spring rolls. I did have the cream caramel, which was pleasant. The atmosphere is perfect for a great little restaurant, but either it lost its chef, or its touch. I would only recommend this for a drink if the one table on the outside balcony upstairs is available. I sat inside, so no view and bad food, but padded seats were welcome. There is a cool crepe place a block down the street right across from the wonderful theater. I can recommend them both, especially the theater at 28, same street as Ladybird. Enjoy!

Visited January 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Positive experience.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

I have tried a number of restaurants in the old quarter and this was one of my favorites thus far. Prices were good, food was decent, they have a number of vegetarian options, and staff were friendly.

It is one of the restaurants that caters to tourists and is a nice change from the noisy and chaotic street food places. The inside has nice decor and is kind of cozy feeling. The waitress that greeted me was adorable and spoke good english. I ordered a custom dish that was a combination of the spicy tofu and the fried morning glory. It was great (especially with a dash of extra soy sauce). The tofu wasn't really spicy, but it was still good and flavorful.

Overall I liked this restaurant and would definitely consider coming back.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Cheap but average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

The restaurant is small, squeeze and dim. Food is a average and nothing to shout about. Good for those on a budget and not overly particular about food.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tayabas City, Philippines
“Day Tour Dining Experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Lunch at this place was included in my day tour package
I enjoyed the my fish meal & looking at the various paintings on the wall.

Their staff must learn better English for our drinks order got mixed-up.

Visited October 2013