“Prince Hanoi is Excellent~a Place to Stay I would Recommend” 4 of 5 stars

Prince Hanoi Hotel
41 Bat Su Street | Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam   |
Ranked #252 of 506 Hotels in Hanoi
Singapore, Singapore
“Prince Hanoi is Excellent~a Place to Stay I would Recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2010

Looking for a place to stay in Hanoi and searching for a reasonable with good service is quite difficult. But when i found Prince Hanoi hotel i stayed for a week Im very satistfied with their service + the room is so clean, with PC + Internet included in the package. Im overwhelmed with all the stuffs who helped/assisted whenever i need something and the Receptionist Hlen (lady) helped me translated to the vendors when i purchased stuffs @ the market. Thanks to the Sales Manager as well (Hien)....

• Stayed September 2010, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2010

We first stayed at this hotel in Oct 2007 and loved our stay then, so did not hesitate to rebook this time around. The friendly staff, clean rooms and great position in the Old Quarter makes this hotel a must stay in Hanoi. We were able to book all of our activities through the convenience of the front desk. We highly recommend this hotel if you want a clean, value for money old quarter vietnam experience. Our room came equiped with a computer with internet access ideal for our teenage son included in the price. Thank you to all the staff at The Hanoi Prince for making our holiday enjoyable (100%)
Brett & Karen Eade, Australia

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Carlsbad, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Hanoi Prince on Bat Su street, during the second half of our stay in Hanoi. We had stayed at the Hanoi Amazing Hotel, then went for a 3 day trip to Halong Bay, with plans to return to the Hanoi Amazing. We arranged for a room with Hanoi Amazing, prior to leaving for the tour, but when we got back they said they were full but could move us to the Hanoi Prince. The room rate was $30/nt, which turned out to be an amazing value.

The Room: The room was very spacious, when compared to European standards. The bed was ultra comfy and had plush linens on it. In the room there was one bed, 2 night stands, a small table and chairs, a desk with a PC on it (wow), a plasma tv, an armoire, a small refrig, and an electronic tea kettle. The room had a balcony with a good view of the street below. The bathroom was quite large, and had a shower/tub combo. There was an individual water heater in the bathroom, which ran out of hot water quite quickly, but the hot water replenished quickly as well.

The Breakfast: The breakfast was exactly the same as at the Hanoi Amazing Hotel: Pho (Veg, Chicken, or Beef), Baguette with Brie, and Eggs (I think). The Pho was soooo good!!! They served fresh fruit and fresh fruit juices, as well as tea and coffee. The breakfast room was on the first floor and had 4 tables.

The Staff: The woman who worked the front desk was wonderful! I had the worst cold of my life, and I asked if she knew where a pharmacy was. She insisted on taking me over there herself, and translating for me so that I could get exactly what I needed. That was sooo helpful, and thoughtful, as the staff in the pharmacy did not speak English. The young man that worked breakfast, was wonderful as well. He was very quick, and friendly. He was quite a singer too :) :)

The Location: The Hanoi Prince is located very close to Hoan Kiem lake, on Bat Su street, in the old quarter. There are plenty of great places to have street food, sit and drink a Bia Hanoi, or have a nice meal. There was an ATM next to the hotel and the pharmacy was just around the corner. There were plenty of cyclos and taxis around, so it was never difficult to catch a ride.

Overall, I loved the Hanoi Prince hotel. Though I loved the Hanoi Amazing as well, I really enjoyed the rooms at the Prince--they were cozier, and I was quite sick at this point. I liked the top-floor breakfast area at the Hanoi Amazing, and missed that at the Hanoi Prince, but the staff at both hotels told us that we were allowed to eat at the Hanoi Amazing instead. We didn't take advantage of this offer, but I thought that was nice.

I would highly recommend this hotel based on the helpfulness of the staff, the location, the cleanliness, and the comfy bed and beautiful room...plus I really enjoyed the balcony.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
San Marcos
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

I had the pleasure of spending a week at the Hanoi Prince 2 in April. This was my third trip to Hanoi for business and my third hotel stay. What a wonderful place to stay! My room was perfect - the PC an added bonus. Everything was clean and the attention to detail was everything needed. The staff was the friendliest staff I have encountered! It was great to come back with my work associates after a long day of work and be greeted by everyone's smiles! Breakfast was great too... omelets’, fresh fruit and that great Vietnam coffee! I definitely recommend this hotel... many thanks to the entire staff for making my trip very enjoyable!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Manchester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2010

Imagine a clean hotel equipped with a desktop/internet, clean sheets and free breakfast and combine it with excellent staff on par with the Four Seasons. If you are looking for excellent value this is it! We stayed at 4 different hotels in Vietnam and this place had the best service and a fair price. We stayed here for 4 nights. Laundry service and drink prices were low relative to our other 4 hotels we stayed at. I highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a clean, honest place with excellent service.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Brighton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2010

Wonderul hotel with clean rooms in the middle of the old Quarter of Hanoi, The staff where fantastic is assisting me with my next leg of my journey and even made recommentations for Sapa and Ha Long Bay. I will be staying again my next trip to Hanoi.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Phuket
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

I know this hotel because I import some product from vietnam to sell in Thailand .I found this hotel opposite of the shop. The rooms very large
but no elevator they offer free tranfer from airport if you stay more than 3 days but still good value for money

• Stayed October 2007, traveled on business

Been to Prince Hanoi Hotel? Share your experiences!