“Great staff, great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE PICK UP/35% OFF ROOM
Ranked #24 of 493 hotels in Hanoi
Vancouver, Canada
“Great staff, great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

You'll get first class treatment at Hanoi Holiday Gold. The location is in the Old Quarter, but is quiet in the evenings so you won't have to worry about a bad night's sleep. The rooms are clean and spacious. The staff at Hanoi Holiday Gold was excellent. Jenny, provided me with the best customer service while I was in Vietnam. When I had an issue with my Halong Bay tour, she did her best to resolve the issues for me even though it was not the hotel's issue. Jenny said since their hotel booked it, they felt responsible. Jenny even went as far as saying that the hotel would reimburse me if the tour company did not! Now that's great service. Luckily, the tour company resolved the issue. As well, the hotel arranged and picked up my Livitrans ticket to Sapa and provided me with a free shower even though I was not staying at the hotel that evening. My booking was for three days later!

So, if you want a clean, affordable hotel with great service, you should book with Hanoi Holiday Gold. I highly recommend the hotel and I'll certainly stay at Hanoi Holiday Gold if I visit Hanoi in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

880 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Wellington, new zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

My friend and I came to Hanoi for the first time and after having a few bad experiences with people scamming us, came across holiday gold hotel. Specifically Jenny who works there is incredibly helpful and is a very caring person who looked after us and helped to book a lot for us further on in our trip. She made our trip in Hanoi fantastic. Also, we were upgraded to a wonderful partner hotel, the charming hotel when the room we paid for wasn't ready yet- when we were the ones that arrived early. Greeted at the door with watermelon juice and coffee straight away. We couldn't of hoped for a better experience, especially when traveling in a new city, it is so comforting to have such a great source of knowledge and security. Thank you holiday gold and Jenny!

• Stayed August 2014
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed in Hanoi Holiday Gold Hotel for 3 weeks during the summer while I was in Hanoi for some work. I had an absolute blast staying at the Holiday Gold Hotel. By far the best part of my stay was being greeted every morning by the warm staff at the hotel. They were extremely nice and the service was superb. The location is also in a nice place in the Old Quarter of Hanoi as it is just off one of the main streets. There is great food just along the street, and it is easy to get to the main areas of the Old Quarter or to find a taxi. The breakfast is also really great, and there are many options. The hotel is extremely affordable and is a great deal for the price. It is hard to find similar service for that price in Hanoi. I also stayed a couple of nights at one of their sister hotels, Charming Hotel, and I had a great time there as well. I highly recommend Holiday Gold Hotel and their sister hotels, you won't regret it. Wish everyone at Holiday Gold the best of luck, and hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: 201 and 301 are the deluxe rooms with a street view and balcony. It's worth the extra bit to get...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Copenhagen, Denmark
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My girlfriend and I wen't to the Holiday Gold Hotel in Hanoi in mid-july 2014 and because of the great service decided to return at the end of our trip in end-july 2014.

You can probably find a more luxurious hotel if you are willing to pay the extra cost, but I seriously doubt you will find a nicer service anywhere in Hanoi or Vietnam for that matter.

Fromt the start of our stay we felt right at home, and the friendly staff took a great interest in showing us around the city, and helping us out in any way possible.

The rooms were very clean and the aircondinting was perfect.

Breakfast was a treat and especially the "noddle soup with beef" was amongst the best we received during our stay in Vietnam.

We can't recommend this enough if you are looking for a comfortable and nice hotel at a reasonable price. This will of course be our first choice if we ever go to Hanoi again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great service when we arrived very tired after a long flight. The girl in the front desk went outside on the street to welcome us, gave us juice and after we had had a nap she told us about what to see and where to go in Hanoi. Same level of service when we returned after we had been to Halong Bay for a few days. They kept our luggage while we were away and helped us finding another hotel nearby since they were fully booked.
The hotel has a nice location in the old quarter. The room was of good standard with water boiler and complementary tea and coffee.

Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We arrived as a family to Hanoi with only a hotel reservation for three nights. The hotel picked us up in the airport and were extremely helpful with advice and booking hotels, tickets for the water puppet show and bus/train tickets for our travels in North Vietnam. They even helped us buying a mobile phone with a Vietnamese sim-card and brought us to the train station. Furthermore we were offered the opportunity to shower even thoug we had checked out.

The room was nice, clean and everything worked including good wifi. It is definitely good value for money. We used the hotel as our base for all our travels in North Vietnam, and this worked out wonderfully.

The staff were always smiling and helpful, and our children felt very safe in their hotel. Should we ever come back to Hanoi we would definitely use the hotel again and we can only recommend others to do the same.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hanoi, Vietnam
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed 3 nights in Holiday Gold Hotel when we arrived in Hanoi, then we traveled around Vietnam-Laos-Cambodia a bit and when we came back to Hanoi to take our plane we decided to stay 3 more nights at this hotel.

It was excellent both times and definitely the best hotel we stayed in during our month long trip. The service there is fantastic, the staff is extremely helpful and will assist you with anything you need. They helped us book bus tickets, tours, and sent postcards for us. They also booked a cab for us to go back to the airport for 15 USD which was very convenient. Moreover, my girlfriend forgot her phone in another hotel and once we had it sent to Holiday Gold Hotel they kept is safe for us and sent us an e-mail to double check if it was the right phone (they will answer to your e-mails systematically in less than 24 hours)

The atmosphere is very nice, the staff speaks good english they are very friendly, always smiling, and sincerely concerned about your well-being. They will give you a very warm welcome, good advice when you need it, and pay great attention to what you say.

The room was very nice, spacious and clean, the bathroom was clean and the shower had a good water pressure which is not so common in Vietnam. There is free wifi in everyroom and the price for a night is very reasonable in my opinion (17USD/night).
The included breakfast is also very good, you have 4 choices (continental, american, vietnamese or pancakes).

To sum up, great staff, atmosphere, rooms, you will definitely feel at home there. I could not recommend this hotel enough.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Holiday Gold Hotel? Share your experiences!