“Indian Food in Hanoi, Vietnam” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Indian Food in Hanoi, Vietnam”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Exceptional food at Good price.
Availability of Authentic Indian food in the midst of city is like a warm welcome.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Hanoi, Vietnam
“Flawless Consistency with hospitality and perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

After a consistent experience over 2 years at Namaste Hanoi, I can now write with utmost confidence about the delightful experience of great food and hospitality at this restaurant. My experience commenced in July 2011 when I moved to Vietnam and took my leadership team to enjoyed an Indian treat. Over a journey of 24 months we have enjoyed every experience here. The taste is almost "home like". That's the closest I can write about it lest my wife should think of shifting to outsourcing our home kitchen to Namaste Hanoi. The staff is very courteous and knowledgable. Under the leadership of Mr. Gopi with his involvement and passion this place will always be a 100% score for all. All the best Gopi.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Brisbane, Australia
“Wish I could take this restaurant home with me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

We ate here 3 times and ordered lots of dishes each time- it is so reasonably priced you aren't concerned with the bill. We paid $25US all up including a couple of beers and a lassi. The menu is hundreds of dishes- very extensive with some great choices. The decor is basic and it smelt very musty on entering the restaurant each time. We ate in the non-smoking section which really needs some upgrading to match the quality of the food.
I've eaten Indian food in all corners of the world and would have to say that the food here is excellent. Pity I couldn't put the restaurant in a doggie-bag and take it bake to Brisbane with me.
Do yourself a favor and try it.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Great Food, Service and Ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Namaste Hanoi is the only place I visit without giving a second thought and recommend to others who want to have authentic Indian Food with great taste, lovely service and warmly staff with a pleasant smile. All friends and customers who have had meals with me, always talk about coming back to Namaste Hanoi. If you have confusions in selection of meal specially for non-Indians, GOPI is always there to get you the best you will enjoy.. Count on him for that.. Language never a barrier as all staff speak fantastic English..

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hong Kong, China
“Nice Indian Restaurant in Hanoi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Last week, we visited Hanoi for three days and we had a lunch as well as dinner at Namaste Hanoi. The restaurant had a good variety of dishes, especially South Indian cuisine. The ambience was good and the place was spacious, conveniently located in the bustling Old Quarter district. The food quality was good, though I expected a bit more. Definitely worth visiting if you are looking for Indian food in Hanoi.

• Visited June 2013